Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

FA: Cecil Walker Road Bike - 61.5cm

Started by Gags · · Last activity · 3 posts · 481 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
25 March 2007
Last activity
25 March 2007
Original author
Gags
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
481
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. SWMBO has decided that "n" needs to be reduced to "n-1" and so I have to
    sell my CW roadie. It is a beautiful 853 Reynolds frame that I bought
    second hand a couple of years ago and then had rust-proofed and resprayed in
    midnight blue. It is running Campag Chorus 9spd......the bike has done
    quite a few km and the drivetrain is about due for replacement but
    everything still works OK. Would suit the bigger guys out there (I am
    195cm) and it is a beautiful bike to ride (steel is real).

    Do a search for "Cecil Walker" in ebay for all the details and it will come
    up.

    It will be sadly missed.......I am hoping that it will go to a good home!!!!

    Gags

  2. jeez, spamming USENET 🙂

    look out!! :p

  3. Gags said:

    SWMBO has decided that "n" needs to be reduced to "n-1" and so I have to
    sell my CW roadie.

    Gags didn't you factor in secret storage space when you were looking for
    a new place?

    Dave"3 frames under the house"B

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.