[FA] Chopper gear cable (new)

Clive George wrote:

>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3678986071

> Ok Pete, why?

Why do people want it? Because they want to fix up their Choppers and
re-live their youth.

Why am I selling it? Because I don't want it! :) I'm recouping some of
my hobby expenses rather than making commercial profit, in case you're
wondering. More stuff to be advertised (for direct sale) shortly.

~PB

Clive George wrote:
> My thoughts were rather on the 'why do you have it in the first
> place?' lines - I thought your bikes were more of the derailleur
> type..

Indeed and I've never owned a Chopper, although I did ride other SA
3-speed bikes in a previous life. I got the cable as part of a mixed
lot -- some of which will be useful for my own bikes, some is excess.
I've also still got a few parts left over from the days when I bought,
reconditioned and sold bikes of all sorts, mainly as a hobby.

~PB