[FA] Chopper gear cable (new)

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Pete Biggs, May 21, 2004.

  1. Clive George

    Clive George Guest

  2. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Clive George wrote:

    >> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3678986071

    > Ok Pete, why?

    Why do people want it? Because they want to fix up their Choppers and
    re-live their youth.

    Why am I selling it? Because I don't want it! :) I'm recouping some of
    my hobby expenses rather than making commercial profit, in case you're
    wondering. More stuff to be advertised (for direct sale) shortly.

    ~PB

  3. Clive George

    Clive George Guest

    "Pete Biggs" <pclemantine{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Clive George wrote:
    >
    > >> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3678986071

    > > Ok Pete, why?

    > Why am I selling it? Because I don't want it! :)

    My thoughts were rather on the 'why do you have it in the first place?'
    lines - I thought your bikes were more of the derailleur type..

    cheers,
    clive

  4. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Clive George wrote:
    > My thoughts were rather on the 'why do you have it in the first
    > place?' lines - I thought your bikes were more of the derailleur
    > type..

    Indeed and I've never owned a Chopper, although I did ride other SA
    3-speed bikes in a previous life. I got the cable as part of a mixed
    lot -- some of which will be useful for my own bikes, some is excess.
    I've also still got a few parts left over from the days when I bought,
    reconditioned and sold bikes of all sorts, mainly as a hobby.

    ~PB

  5. Sandy Morton

    Sandy Morton Guest