rec.bicycles.marketplace · Public discussion

FA: Clifbar Jersey (Size M) from 2002

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 192 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace
Published
21 March 2005
Last activity
21 March 2005
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
192
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. For Auction, on Ebay:

    Clifbar Jersey (Size M) from 2002:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7143642530&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:US:1

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/3uo2c

    I am auctioning off a Medium Clifbar jersey; I don't know jersey cuts
    but I would guess it's a race cut since it's a tight medium and a lot
    guys would order a size larger.

    The jersey has the initials: AVC stitched into the side panel of each
    size due to USA Cycling requirements that the club name be visible on
    the jersey.

    The care instructions are not visible anymore and I don't know what
    they were (I wash all of my jersey in cold water and hang dry...seems
    to work).

    There are some grease stains which are visible in the pictures:

    http://www.ghostburn.com/forsale/clifbar_jersey_auction/index.html

    There are also lots pin holes from 3 seasons of racing.

    Shipping via USPS in the continental US only. I'm going to say $8 for
    shipping and handling ; insurance is extra. If I can send it for
    cheaper; I'll refund the difference.

    Bidding starts at a penny.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.