FA: Clipless Pedals with all the hardware

[email protected] wrote:

> God, I hate "weak sister" women. Typical. They're afraid to use
> clip-in pedals, but they want gender equality. Right.

POTW.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> God, I hate "weak sister" women. Typical. They're afraid to use
> clip-in pedals, but they want gender equality. Right.

Actually I got her Look's, because she liked when she recently tried them.
The problem with SPD is that they are too small for her to feel. She also
wanted to keep them and practice until she gets it right. But that means I
have to "keep up" with her until she clips in and that is just wrong :)