FA: eggbeater pedals, kraftwerk jerseys and road tyres

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by till!, Mar 2, 2005.

  1. till!

    till! New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2004
    Hiyas,

    I just listed some crank brothers eggbeater pedals and cleats, and some jerseys I dont really wear, most stuff unused. There are also some new tyres.

    http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZbahQ21

    till

    Tags:

  2. hippy

    hippy Guest

  3. craigster_jd

    craigster_jd New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 23, 2004
    Heh yes - probably the only band who's musical output was effectively put on hold due to their obsession with cycling, and which ultimately caused a rift between the founding members and their fellow band-mates which led to their eventual parting.

    Cheers,
    Craigster.

  4. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    showin your vintage there, Craigster!

    they reformed and toured last year!

    i think the puffing on 'TdF' was their lead dude riding up AlpDuHuez(?) or similar?

    F"whom still has a Devo 'powerdome' at home"Dutch

  5. till!

    till! New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2004
    Just buy, they're stretchy dammit :p

    Built your cervelo yet? WTF are you trying to sell vintage ms rubish for?

    till

  6. hippy

    hippy Guest

    till! wrote:
    > hippy Wrote:
    >>Kraftwerk jerseys!!!!! If only I was an 'L'.. :(

    > Just buy, they're stretchy dammit :p

    Not THAT stretchy.. :)

    > Built your cervelo yet?

    It's in storage indefinately. Aging like a fine whisky..

    > WTF are you trying to sell vintage ms rubish for?

    It's a joke for the geeks in the office. Check this out:
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5168838854

    It sold!!!!!!! :S:S:S :D

    hippy

  7. till!

    till! New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2004
    Mine is getting built as soon as the wheelset turns up, this is good as I have 2 months of yum cha and no riding in HK to work off.

    I have a shrink-wrapped MS Windows license somewhere, perhaps I should see if I can get more than $1 for it =)

    till