FA: eggbeater pedals, kraftwerk jerseys and road tyres

till!

New Member
Nov 19, 2004
Hiyas,

I just listed some crank brothers eggbeater pedals and cleats, and some jerseys I dont really wear, most stuff unused. There are also some new tyres.

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZbahQ21

till

hippy said:
till! wrote:
> I just listed some crank brothers eggbeater pedals and cleats, and
> some jerseys I dont really wear, most stuff unused. There are also some
> new tyres.
>
> http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZbahQ21

Kraftwerk jerseys!!!!! If only I was an 'L'.. :(

hippy

Heh yes - probably the only band who's musical output was effectively put on hold due to their obsession with cycling, and which ultimately caused a rift between the founding members and their fellow band-mates which led to their eventual parting.

Cheers,
Craigster.

craigster_jd said:
Heh yes - probably the only band who's musical output was effectively put on hold due to their obsession with cycling, and which ultimately caused a rift between the founding members and their fellow band-mates which led to their eventual parting.

Cheers,
Craigster.

showin your vintage there, Craigster!

they reformed and toured last year!

i think the puffing on 'TdF' was their lead dude riding up AlpDuHuez(?) or similar?

F"whom still has a Devo 'powerdome' at home"Dutch

hippy said:
Kraftwerk jerseys!!!!! If only I was an 'L'.. :(
Just buy, they're stretchy dammit :p

Built your cervelo yet? WTF are you trying to sell vintage ms rubish for?

till

till! wrote:
> hippy Wrote:
>>Kraftwerk jerseys!!!!! If only I was an 'L'.. :(

> Just buy, they're stretchy dammit :p

Not THAT stretchy.. :)

> Built your cervelo yet?

It's in storage indefinately. Aging like a fine whisky..

> WTF are you trying to sell vintage ms rubish for?

It's a joke for the geeks in the office. Check this out:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5168838854

It sold!!!!!!! :S:S:S :D

hippy

hippy said:
> Built your cervelo yet?

It's in storage indefinately. Aging like a fine whisky..
Mine is getting built as soon as the wheelset turns up, this is good as I have 2 months of yum cha and no riding in HK to work off.

> WTF are you trying to sell vintage ms rubbish for?

It's a joke for the geeks in the office. Check this out:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5168838854

It sold!!!!!!! :S:S:S :D
I have a shrink-wrapped MS Windows license somewhere, perhaps I should see if I can get more than $1 for it =)

till