FA/FS: lots of stuff - Campy, Shimano, Nisi, Ambrosio

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Gemma_k, Mar 3, 2005.

  1. Gemma_k

    Gemma_k Guest

    All items no reserve. Most 'buy it now' listings. All items NEW. Will
    ship anywhere in world...

    Cinelli T-shirt (12hrs left)
    105 9spd rear derailleur (12hrs left)
    Campagnolo Chorus TITANIUM seatposts 27.2mm - last of stock!
    Rare Campagnolo Record 1 1/8" threaded headset
    XTR 1" threaded headset
    Shimano Acera front hub and skewer
    Pr. Ambrosio Hypothesis tub rims 36h
    Pr. Weinmann tub rims 32h
    Deore XT brake shoes
    Dura-ace 9spd rear quick release
    Shimano SPD shoe cleats, fixed type
    Shimano Deore LX top swing front derailleur 31.8mm band
    Shimano STX RC V-brakes, pair
    Dura-ace track chainring bolts (for singlespeed)
    Michelin Pro-light tires 20mm italia colours
    Shimano 600 Ultegra aero seatposts 26.8mm
    XTR jockey wheels
    Shimano 'generic' post type brake shoes
    Pr. Campagnolo Omega Strada Hardox tub rims 36h
    pr. Nisi Ekip tub rims 28h
    STI 9spd replacement hoods
    Dura-ace EX jockey wheels
    Pr. Nisi Speciale Track Rims 200g! 32h tubulars
    Shimano 105 'track' pedals
    Shimano steel/chromed toe clips
    Shimano Ultegra Jockey wheels, 9spd
    XTR BB-M950 Bottom bracket
    UN52 Shimano bottom bracket, 107 length
    Dura-ace STI cable stops
    XTR Cartridge brake shoes and holders
    Pr. Blue Ambrosio Montreal tub rims 32h
    Pr. Ambrosio Metamorphosis tub rims 28h
    Pr. Nisi Mercurio d'oro 1977 28h tub rims
    Pr. Araya Gold 77 World Champ rims 28h tubs
    Pr. Nisi Pista Speciale 36h tub track rims
    Pr. Nisi Corsa Stretto 32h tub rims
    Alivio Brake Levers
    Campagnolo Olympus MTB seatposts 26mm

    http://stores.ebay.com.au/Race-Direct_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm

    Tags:

  2. NickZX6R

    NickZX6R Guest

    Gemma_k wrote:
    > All items no reserve. Most 'buy it now' listings. All items NEW. Will
    > ship anywhere in world...
    >
    > Cinelli T-shirt (12hrs left)
    > 105 9spd rear derailleur (12hrs left)
    > Campagnolo Chorus TITANIUM seatposts 27.2mm - last of stock!
    > Rare Campagnolo Record 1 1/8" threaded headset
    > XTR 1" threaded headset
    > Shimano Acera front hub and skewer
    > Pr. Ambrosio Hypothesis tub rims 36h
    > Pr. Weinmann tub rims 32h
    > Deore XT brake shoes
    > Dura-ace 9spd rear quick release
    > Shimano SPD shoe cleats, fixed type
    > Shimano Deore LX top swing front derailleur 31.8mm band
    > Shimano STX RC V-brakes, pair
    > Dura-ace track chainring bolts (for singlespeed)
    > Michelin Pro-light tires 20mm italia colours
    > Shimano 600 Ultegra aero seatposts 26.8mm
    > XTR jockey wheels
    > Shimano 'generic' post type brake shoes
    > Pr. Campagnolo Omega Strada Hardox tub rims 36h
    > pr. Nisi Ekip tub rims 28h
    > STI 9spd replacement hoods
    > Dura-ace EX jockey wheels
    > Pr. Nisi Speciale Track Rims 200g! 32h tubulars
    > Shimano 105 'track' pedals
    > Shimano steel/chromed toe clips
    > Shimano Ultegra Jockey wheels, 9spd
    > XTR BB-M950 Bottom bracket
    > UN52 Shimano bottom bracket, 107 length
    > Dura-ace STI cable stops
    > XTR Cartridge brake shoes and holders
    > Pr. Blue Ambrosio Montreal tub rims 32h
    > Pr. Ambrosio Metamorphosis tub rims 28h
    > Pr. Nisi Mercurio d'oro 1977 28h tub rims
    > Pr. Araya Gold 77 World Champ rims 28h tubs
    > Pr. Nisi Pista Speciale 36h tub track rims
    > Pr. Nisi Corsa Stretto 32h tub rims
    > Alivio Brake Levers
    > Campagnolo Olympus MTB seatposts 26mm
    >
    > http://stores.ebay.com.au/Race-Direct_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm

    SPAMMER SCUM!!!!!!!

    I'm only saying that cos there's nothing I want :)

    --
    Nick