FA: FSA Carbon Fibre Crankset + other pro bits... (UK Only please)

Me

Guest
For auction on Ebay UK...

I'm selling a FSA Carbon Fibre Crankset, GT Road Bike Frame, a new Professional RockShox Ruby Road
suspension fork, A Titanium Waterbottle Cage, Carbon Fibre V Brake Boosters for XTR or other
shimano, New Look Pedals, Some Stems, Bike Repair Tools and quite a few other goodies, so check out
my other auctions.

All are NO RESERVE, All start at £1 except for the Bike Frame. I will only send to UK so please
don't bid if you aren't.

This is the link to the FSA Carbon Fibre Chainset, and you can go to "view sellers other auctions"
to see the rest...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16143&item=36137136 49

If that doesn't work just search for FSA carbon, or type 3613713649 as thats its auction number...

cheers, thanks for looking...

oops, sorry Ken et all. I didn't think to look for a Marketplace Newsgroup for bikes as this is the
only one I frequent.

I'll keep that in mind for the future though...

cheers,

"Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:wh2Ja.51999$hz1.127638@sccrnsc01...
> Please sell your old stuff in the rec.bicycles.MARKETPLACE newsgroup. Never here. Thanks!

news:[email protected]...