FA: Klein Performance Aluminun

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace archive' started by Bowzah, Feb 24, 2004.

  1. Bowzah

    Bowzah Guest

    Tags:

  2. Tim Arnold

    Tim Arnold Guest

  3. Bowzah

    Bowzah Guest

    Can you believe I forgot to add that? It's on the site now, but it's a 58cm frame. It's a longish
    wheelbase, but when I get home later on, I'll do a little measuring and add it to the description.

    I've also added a Blackburn rack and Zefal frame mount pump to the package.

    Sigh. Haste, and all that stuff, I guess. Sorry for the omssion.