FA: Lightning P-38 recumbent and F-40 full-fairing kit

Tom Smith

Guest
I have a XL-size 1998 Lightning P-38 recumbent as well as an F-40
full-fairing kit available on eBay. (The F-40 kit converts this P-38
or any L/XL size P-38 to a fully-faired speed machine.) If you use the
"Buy It Now" option for both items, you can purchase a very nice
condition fully-faired Lighting F-40 for a fraction of the price of a
new one (currently around $5300, I believe). This is an extremely fast
setup (and that's no exaggeration).

See:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3675588673&rd=1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3675588823&rd=1

Thanks,

Tom Smith
DeKalb, IL

Tom Smith wrote:

> I have a XL-size 1998 Lightning P-38 recumbent as well as an F-40
> full-fairing kit available on eBay. (The F-40 kit converts this P-38
> or any L/XL size P-38 to a fully-faired speed machine.) If you use the
> "Buy It Now" option for both items, you can purchase a very nice
> condition fully-faired Lighting F-40 for a fraction of the price of a
> new one (currently around $5300, I believe). This is an extremely fast
> setup (and that's no exaggeration).

This bike is fast enough to outrun dogs and to torture non-fully-faired
cyclists.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad Cities (Illinois Side)

Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote

> This bike is fast enough to outrun dogs and to torture non-fully-faired
> cyclists.

Tom, the F-40 is fast enough to torture Sunset lowracers (and
high-racers and bodysockers, too).

Tom Smith
DeKalb, IL