FA-New Autographed Eddy MERCKX jersey-no reserve

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com, Feb 10, 2006.

  1. crit pro

    crit pro Guest

  2. crit pro wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > "Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > see at-
    > >
    > > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7218494914
    > >

    > it's assholes like you who make it impossible for real fans to get
    > autographs anymore...either hang it in your shop or donate the proceeds
    > to charity you greedy bastard.

    Already have one in the shop-ahhhh critpro is back with all his
    looney-toons posts.

    Tell me who you are and where you live, I'd love to visit with my buddy
    Guido-

  3. Paul Cassel

    Paul Cassel Guest

    crit pro wrote:

    > it's assholes like you who make it impossible for real fans to get
    > autographs anymore...either hang it in your shop or donate the proceeds
    > to charity you greedy bastard.

    Real fans try to ride like him, not whine that they are too poor to buy
    signatures.

  4. "Paul Cassel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > crit pro wrote:
    >
    > > it's assholes like you who make it impossible for real fans to get
    > > autographs anymore...either hang it in your shop or donate the proceeds
    > > to charity you greedy bastard.

    > Real fans try to ride like him, not whine that they are too poor to buy
    > signatures.

    Frankly, I'll never understand why anyone would *buy* an autographed
    *anything*. If you don't get it signed yourself, what's the point?

    -jb

    --
    John Bigboote
    Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems

  5. Paul Cassel

    Paul Cassel Guest

    John Bigboote wrote:

    > Frankly, I'll never understand why anyone would *buy* an autographed
    > *anything*. If you don't get it signed yourself, what's the point?

    After a while, you start believing you did get it signed by him
    yourself. Then after some more time, you got it signed in Belgium. Then
    some more, at his house. Then, give it few more months and you are
    invited to his dinner table.

    So you see, there is value here if you just BELIEVE enough!

  6. David Kerber

    David Kerber Guest

    says...
    > "Paul Cassel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > crit pro wrote:
    > >
    > > > it's assholes like you who make it impossible for real fans to get
    > > > autographs anymore...either hang it in your shop or donate the proceeds
    > > > to charity you greedy bastard.

    > > Real fans try to ride like him, not whine that they are too poor to buy
    > > signatures.

    > Frankly, I'll never understand why anyone would *buy* an autographed
    > *anything*. If you don't get it signed yourself, what's the point?

    Yeah, that's my feeling too. The only exception would be for a
    collector buying as an investment.

    newsgroups if possible).

  7. David Kerber wrote:
    > says...
    > > "Paul Cassel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]

    > > > Real fans try to ride like him, not whine that they are too poor to buy
    > > > signatures.

    > > Frankly, I'll never understand why anyone would *buy* an autographed
    > > *anything*. If you don't get it signed yourself, what's the point?

    > Yeah, that's my feeling too. The only exception would be for a
    > collector buying as an investment.

    I donno...Eddy is the man afterall...I cherish anything he has signed,
    whether I 'got' the autograph or not. As a 'colonial', he isn't
    t exactly accessible.