FA: New CXP33 Ultegra 700C Wheelset

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by David Ornee, Mar 19, 2003.

  1. David Ornee

    David Ornee Guest

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36144&item=3600039672 New hand built 32 Spoke
    Shimano Ultegra Clincher Wheels with Red Mavic CXP33 rims and 3X DT DB 14/15 spokes & DT Shiny
    Silver Alloy nipples. Details are as follows: ·Shimano Ultegra Rear Freehub - FH-6500, for 8 or 9
    speed cassette, with Quick Release
    ·http://bike.shimano.com/road/ultegra/ComponentTemplate.asp?partnumber=FH-65 00 ·Shimano Ultegra
    Front Hub- HB-6500, with Quick Release
    ·http://bike.shimano.com/road/Ultegra/componenttemplate.asp?partnumber=HB-65 00 ·Borozon Treated
    Races: Diamond polished bearing races provide ultra-smooth bearing action. ·Labyrinth & Contact
    Sealing: Shuts out water, mud and dirt. ·Forged aluminum/anodized hub CXP33 Red Aerodynamic Rims
    with 23.5 mm profiled rim with profiled eyelets. More efficient in real riding conditions and more
    lateral stiffness. SUP Benefits:
    - On a SUP rim, the resistance of the joint can increase to 90 %. On ordinary sleeve-joint rims,
    resistance at the joint is 40 % to 60 % lower than on the rest of the rim
    - No visible joints that could cause shuddering during braking. UB CONTROL Benefits: - Efficient
    braking: higher coefficient. - Smooth joint to prevent shuddering when braking. Maxtal Benefits:
    - At equal weight, a Maxtal rim is 30 % stronger than a 6106.
    http://www.mavic.com/servlet/srt/mavic/road-prod_fiche?produitsid=46&lg=uk

    DT Black Competition double butted spokes built 3X. These DT Swiss spokes are made using a specially
    developed method of cold forging. DT Alloy Shiny Silver nipples used throughout.
    http://www.dtswiss.com/en/laufradbau-faq.html http://www.dtswiss.com/en/speichen-competition.html
    Weights from manufacturers web sites: Front Hub 198 g + CXP33 Rim 430 g + 32 ea. DT DB 14/15 spokes
    208 g + 32 ea. DT Alloy nipples 11 g = 847 g front wheel Rear Hub 410 g + CXP33 Rim 430 g + 32 ea.
    DT DB 14/15 spokes 208 g + 32 ea. DT Alloy nipples 11 g = 1,059 g rear wheel I built the wheels. I
    build wheels as a hobby. I sell them because I want mo re money for the hobby. They are number 212 &
    213 of wheels I have built. They are new, just completed them about 1 week ago. They are built with
    new components that I received in the last 3 months. They are absolutely new and never ridden. They
    built according to Jobst Brandt "the Bicycle Wheel" methods to insure they are true, round,
    centered, tension balanced, and stress relieved

    Tags:

  2. David Ornee

    David Ornee Guest

    news:[email protected]...