FA: New WTB MTB Black Wheelset

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by David Ornee, Mar 19, 2003.

  1. David Ornee

    David Ornee Guest

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36143&item=3600033517 New 26" MTB Black
    Wheels 32 spoke, hand built with: New Wilderness Trail Bikes Black rims Proven and reliable cross
    country and all mountain rims Parallel and thick machined brake surface These rims are powder coated
    black The braking surface is machined to provide instant smooth braking action. Eyelets at rim to
    nipple interface to distribute load at rim wall. This assures long life.

    New Wilderness Trail Bikes Momentum Sealed Bearing Grease Guard front hub. New Wilderness Trail
    Bikes QR included. New Wilderness Trail Bikes Momentum Sealed Bearing Grease Guard rear hub.
    Compatible with Shimano 8 or 9 speed (or 7 speed with a 4.5 mm spacer - not supplied) cassettes. New
    Wilderness Trail Bikes QR included.

    3 cross New DT Black Competition 14/15 double butted spokes. These spokes are made using a specially
    developed method of cold forging. This butting process is similar to the process used to make
    anti-fatigue bolts in the machine industry. New DT Brass nipples used throughout.

    These wheels are for rim brakes only.

    I built the wheels. I build wheels as a hobby. I sell them because I want more money for the hobby.
    They are number 204 & 205 of wheels I have built. Built following techniques in "the Bicycle Wheel"
    by Jobst Brandt. They are built with new components that I received in the last 3 months. They are
    absolutely new and never ridden.

    They are spoke aligned, true, round, centered, tension balanced, and stress relieved. All spoke
    wind-up is removed.

    Tags:

  2. David Ornee

    David Ornee Guest