FA: NIB Timex Ironman Triathlon 100-Lap Watch MSRP $65 L@@K

w.a. manning

Guest
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8909537126

PICTURES OF WATCH @ AUCTION LINK!

New in the box, model#50822. Manufactures Suggested Retail Price $65.
Timex Men's Ironman 100-lap FLIX with Black and silver-colored
fast-wrap strap.

* INDIGLO® night-light
* NIGHT-MODE® feature
* All-day INDIGLO® feature
* FLIX® System
* 100-hour chronograph with lap or split option
* 100-lap memory recall
* On-the-fly recall of lap or split
* Training log, stores workouts by date, with best lap, average lap
and total segment time
* 10 memo log each composed of three 8-character pages
* 9 interval timers settable up to 24 hours:
- countdown/stop (CS)
- countdown/repeat (CR)
- countdown/auto-start chrono (CC)
* Automatic interval repetiton counter
* 99-lap counter
* 5 alarms with 5-minute backup
* 2 time zones with date
* Forward or backward setting
* Water-resistant 100m

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8909537126

PICTURES OF WATCH @ AUCTION LINK!

Dude,
Isn't that the one you dropped in the potra-potty at the last meet?
Did you ever get the tampon blood stains out? Or that odor?
Good luck.

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 16:48:14 -0500, [email protected] wrote:

>Dude,
>Isn't that the one you dropped in the potra-potty at the last meet?
>Did you ever get the tampon blood stains out? Or that odor?
>Good luck.

Yes that's the one. I figure I can pawn it off over the net. You can't
smell a jpg right? LOL And no, the blood stains and stink are still on
it.