FA: Nike ACG Ascent Altimeter/Compass Watch

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Eric, Apr 1, 2003.

  1. Reco Diver

    Reco Diver Guest

    [email protected] (Eric) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Check it out here...

    Take it easy ... You still have a day left ... I'm sure some sucker will bid up for that POS.

  2. Rsman

    Rsman Guest

    Beware if you need to change the battery in a Nike watch. My $120 Nike watch "Surf" model self
    destructed upon removing the back plate. I can't believe how cheap these things are when you take
    them apart... and we're talking super "el cheapo" here.

    It just isn't worth paying $80+ to make a fashion statement on your wrist. I'm sticking with the
    good ole $40 Timex Ironman series. Been changing batteries in these for years without a hitch.

    news:[email protected]...