FA: Nike ACG Ascent Altimeter/Compass Watch

Beware if you need to change the battery in a Nike watch. My $120 Nike watch "Surf" model self
destructed upon removing the back plate. I can't believe how cheap these things are when you take
them apart... and we're talking super "el cheapo" here.

It just isn't worth paying $80+ to make a fashion statement on your wrist. I'm sticking with the
good ole $40 Timex Ironman series. Been changing batteries in these for years without a hitch.

"Reco Diver" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
news:<[email protected]>...