FA: Orange P7 2003 Model custom spec

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Tribalkev, May 25, 2003.

  1. Tribalkev

    Tribalkev Guest

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5CB211B4

    My friend is selling his Orange P7 mountain bike through the Edge cycles(were he bought it from)

    The bike itself has done less than 1 mile, it has only been riden to check the gears worked ok.

    The Bike is also a 2003 model not a 2002 model as stated on the auction, any enquiries about the
    bike can be made via phone to the seller.

    Reason for sale is it was bought during a trial separation and now they are back together his wife
    thinks a Sub 5 and a P7 are excessive, the bike itself cost him over £1500 as he custom specked it
    with Hope mini brakes, uprated front suspension with Lock Out and various other items.

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5CB211B4

    Anyway thanks for looking

    Kev

    Tags:

  2. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    TribalKev thoughtfully penned:
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5CB211B4
    >
    > My friend is selling his Orange P7 mountain bike through the Edge cycles(were he bought it from)
    >
    > The bike itself has done less than 1 mile, it has only been riden to check the gears worked ok.
    >
    > The Bike is also a 2003 model not a 2002 model as stated on the auction, any enquiries about the
    > bike can be made via phone to the seller.
    >
    > Reason for sale is it was bought during a trial separation and now they are back together his wife
    > thinks a Sub 5 and a P7 are excessive, the bike itself cost him over £1500 as he custom specked it
    > with Hope mini brakes, uprated front suspension with Lock Out and various other items.
    >
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5CB211B4
    >
    > Anyway thanks for looking
    >
    > Kev

    he should just give it to the wife.

    Penny

  3. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    > TribalKev thoughtfully penned:
    > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5CB211B4
    > >
    > > My friend is selling his Orange P7 mountain bike through the Edge cycles(were he bought it from)
    > >
    > > The bike itself has done less than 1 mile, it has only been riden to check the gears worked ok.
    > >
    > > The Bike is also a 2003 model not a 2002 model as stated on the auction, any enquiries about the
    > > bike can be made via phone to the seller.
    > >
    > > Reason for sale is it was bought during a trial separation and now they are back together his
    > > wife thinks a Sub 5 and a P7 are excessive, the bike itself cost him over £1500 as he custom
    > > specked it with Hope mini brakes, uprated front suspension with Lock Out and various other
    > > items.
    > >
    > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5CB211B4
    > >
    > > Anyway thanks for looking
    > >
    > > Kev
    >
    > he should just give it to the wife.
    >
    > Penny

    If his wife doesn't let him have bikes, he should have stayed separated...

    Jon Bond