FA: Orange P7 Custom Spec Mountain Bike

Tribalkev

Guest
http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5CB211B4

My friend is selling his Orange P7 mountain bike through the Edge cycles(were he bought it from)

The bike itself has done less than 1 mile, it has only been riden to check the gears worked.

The Bike is also a 2003 model not a 2002 model as stated on the auction, any enquiries about the
bike can be made via phone to the seller.

Reason for sale is it was bought during a trial separation and now they are back together his wife
thinks a Sub 5 and a P7 are excessive, the bike itself cost him over £1500 as he custom specked it
with Hope mini brakes, uprated front suspension with Lock Out and various other items.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5CB211B4

Anyway thanks for looking

"TribalKev" [email protected] said:

>Reason for sale is it was bought during a trial separation and now they are back together his wife
>thinks a Sub 5 and a P7 are excessive

Isn't that a reason for making it permanent?

John

"SabineUK" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "TribalKev" [email protected] said:
>
> >Reason for sale is it was bought during a trial separation and now they
are
> >back together his wife thinks a Sub 5 and a P7 are excessive
>
> Isn't that a reason for making it permanent?
>
> John

You know women (no offence meant)

Cheers Kev

He's got it now. It's paid for, presumably, so what's the problem. If she loved him it wouldn't
matter, would it? My wife "let" me by my £2,000 Sub5 cos she loves me. Love me love my extreme and
expensive hobbies. If the purchase of a bike causes a rift in a relationship how secure was it in
the first place? I know I don't know the full story, but, as they say in the USA, purleease!

news:[email protected]...