FA: Orange P7 Custom Spec Mountain Bike

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Tribalkev, May 25, 2003.

  1. Tribalkev

    Tribalkev Guest

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5CB211B4

    My friend is selling his Orange P7 mountain bike through the Edge cycles(were he bought it from)

    The bike itself has done less than 1 mile, it has only been riden to check the gears worked.

    The Bike is also a 2003 model not a 2002 model as stated on the auction, any enquiries about the
    bike can be made via phone to the seller.

    Reason for sale is it was bought during a trial separation and now they are back together his wife
    thinks a Sub 5 and a P7 are excessive, the bike itself cost him over £1500 as he custom specked it
    with Hope mini brakes, uprated front suspension with Lock Out and various other items.

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5CB211B4

    Anyway thanks for looking

    Tags:

  2. Sabineuk

    Sabineuk Guest

    "TribalKev" [email protected] said:

    >Reason for sale is it was bought during a trial separation and now they are back together his wife
    >thinks a Sub 5 and a P7 are excessive

    Isn't that a reason for making it permanent?

    John

  3. Tribalkev

    Tribalkev Guest

    "SabineUK" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > "TribalKev" [email protected] said:
    >
    > >Reason for sale is it was bought during a trial separation and now they
    are
    > >back together his wife thinks a Sub 5 and a P7 are excessive
    >
    > Isn't that a reason for making it permanent?
    >
    > John

    You know women (no offence meant)

    Cheers Kev

  4. Robin Long

    Robin Long Guest

    He's got it now. It's paid for, presumably, so what's the problem. If she loved him it wouldn't
    matter, would it? My wife "let" me by my £2,000 Sub5 cos she loves me. Love me love my extreme and
    expensive hobbies. If the purchase of a bike causes a rift in a relationship how secure was it in
    the first place? I know I don't know the full story, but, as they say in the USA, purleease!

    news:[email protected]...