FA: Orange P7 only 1 hour remaining

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Tribalkev, May 29, 2003.

  1. Tribalkev

    Tribalkev Guest

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5CB211B4

    My friend is selling his Orange P7 mountain bike through the Edge cycles(were he bought it from)

    The bike itself has done less than 1 mile, it has only been riden to check the gears worked ok.

    The Bike is also a 2003 model not a 2002 model as stated on the auction, any enquiries about the
    bike can be made via phone to the seller.

    Reason for sale is it was bought during a trial separation and now they are back together his wife
    thinks a Sub 5 and a P7 are excessive, the bike itself cost him over £1500 as he custom specked it
    with Hope mini brakes, uprated front suspension with Lock Out and various other items.

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5CB211B4

    Anyway thanks for looking

    Kev

    Tags:

  2. No Spam

    No Spam Guest

    Obviously the Trial Seperation did NOT work out for him? John.

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "TribalKev" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5CB211B4
    >
    > My friend is selling his Orange P7 mountain bike through the Edge cycles(were he bought it from)

    <snip>

    > Reason for sale is it was bought during a trial separation and now they
    are
    > back together his wife thinks a Sub 5 and a P7 are excessive, the bike itself cost him over £1500
    > as he custom specked it with Hope mini brakes, uprated front suspension with Lock Out and various
    > other items.
    >
    > http://makeashorterlink.com/?T5CB211B4
    >
    > Anyway thanks for looking
    >
    > Kev

    Kev, Quick, let him know that compromise to this degree in relationships is a very *Bad Thing*
    !!...mind you, 'spose it's too late now. Ah well, sorry for dragging my heels on this piece of
    advice ;-) Dave.
    p.s. - hope it works out for them......