FA: Phil Wood Mavic D521 Front MTB Wheel

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by David Ornee, Mar 19, 2003.

  1. David Ornee

    David Ornee Guest

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36143&item=3600043480 New Hand built front
    mountain bike wheel New Phil Wood front hub with 67 mm Front Suspension flange diameter For Downhill
    / Slalom / Cross Country Precision ground 15 mm axles with external threaded ends for internally
    threaded broached caps FSA, Field Serviceable Axle, hub completely serviced with two 5 mm hex
    wrenches New Mavic silver D521 32 hole rim. Maxtal SUPT welded rim. Rim dimensions are 28 mm wide x
    22 mm high. Rim has Stainless steel eyelets to insure a smooth nipple interface and distribute the
    spoke load at the rim.

    Built 3X with New DT Champion 14 G spokes and New DT plated brass nipples. For rim brakes only. No
    QR included.

    All new components Very sturdy, and laterally stiff. I followed all the techniques in "the Bicycle
    Wheel" by Jobst Brandt to spoke align, tension balance, true, center, remove spoke wind up, and
    stress relieve.

    I built the wheel. I build wheels as a hobby. I sell them because I want more money for the hobby.
    It is number 214 of wheels I have built. It is new, just completed them about 1 month ago. It is
    built with new components that I received in the last 3 months It is absolutely new and never ridden

    Tags:

  2. David Ornee

    David Ornee Guest

    news:[email protected]...