FA: Phil Wood Mavic D521 Front MTB Wheel

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by David Ornee, Mar 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. David Ornee

David Ornee Guest

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36143&item=3600043480 New Hand built front
    mountain bike wheel New Phil Wood front hub with 67 mm Front Suspension flange diameter For Downhill
    / Slalom / Cross Country Precision ground 15 mm axles with external threaded ends for internally
    threaded broached caps FSA, Field Serviceable Axle, hub completely serviced with two 5 mm hex
    wrenches New Mavic silver D521 32 hole rim. Maxtal SUPT welded rim. Rim dimensions are 28 mm wide x
    22 mm high. Rim has Stainless steel eyelets to insure a smooth nipple interface and distribute the
    spoke load at the rim.

Built 3X with New DT Champion 14 G spokes and New DT plated brass nipples. For rim brakes only. No
    QR included.

All new components Very sturdy, and laterally stiff. I followed all the techniques in "the Bicycle
    Wheel" by Jobst Brandt to spoke align, tension balance, true, center, remove spoke wind up, and
    stress relieve.

I built the wheel. I build wheels as a hobby. I sell them because I want more money for the hobby.
    It is number 214 of wheels I have built. It is new, just completed them about 1 month ago. It is
    built with new components that I received in the last 3 months It is absolutely new and never ridden

Tags:

2. David Ornee

David Ornee Guest

Sorry... I meant to post to RBM "David Ornee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36143&item=3600043480
    > New Hand built front mountain bike wheel New Phil Wood front hub with 67 mm Front Suspension
    > flange diameter For Downhill / Slalom / Cross Country Precision ground 15 mm axles with external
    > threaded ends for internally threaded broached caps FSA, Field Serviceable Axle, hub completely
    > serviced with two 5 mm hex wrenches New Mavic silver D521 32 hole rim. Maxtal SUPT welded rim. Rim
    > dimensions are 28 mm wide x 22 mm high. Rim has Stainless steel eyelets to insure a smooth nipple
    > interface and distribute the spoke load at the rim.
    >
    > Built 3X with New DT Champion 14 G spokes and New DT plated brass nipples. For rim brakes only. No
    > QR included.
    >
    > All new components Very sturdy, and laterally stiff. I followed all the techniques in "the Bicycle
    > Wheel" by Jobst Brandt to spoke align, tension balance, true, center, remove spoke wind up, and
    stress
    > relieve.
    >
    > I built the wheel. I build wheels as a hobby. I sell them because I want more money for the
    > hobby. It is number 214 of wheels I have built. It is new, just completed them about 1 month ago.
    > It is built with new components that I received in the last 3 months It is absolutely new and
    > never ridden

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.