FA:Phil Wood Mavic T520 Front wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David Ornee

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36144&item=3600042004 New Hand built front
700c wheel New Old Stock Phil Wood front hub, not FSA For Touring, Cross riding, Heavy Duty Service,
and Cross Country Precision ground 15 mm axles Buttery Smooth Sealed Cartridge Bearings New Mavic
silver T520 32 hole rim. Maxtal SUPT welded rim. Rim dimensions are 24.6 mm wide x 19.8 mm high. Rim
has Double Stainless steel eyelets to insure a smooth nipple interface and distribute the spoke load
at both walls of the rim.

Built 3X with New DT Competition Double Butted 14/15 G spokes and New DT plated brass nipples. For
rim brakes only. No QR included.

All new components Very sturdy, durable, and laterally stiff. I followed all the techniques in "the
Bicycle Wheel" by Jobst Brandt to spoke align, tension balance, true, center, remove spoke wind up,
and stress relieve.

I built the wheel. I build wheels as a hobby. I sell them because I want more money for the
hobby. It is number 215 of wheels I have built. It is new, just completed them about 1 month ago.
It is built with new components that I received in the last 5 months It is absolutely new and
never ridden.

Sorry... Meant to to to RBM "David Ornee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=36144&item=3600042004
> New Hand built front 700c wheel New Old Stock Phil Wood front hub, not FSA For Touring, Cross
> riding, Heavy Duty Service, and Cross Country Precision ground 15 mm axles Buttery Smooth Sealed
> Cartridge Bearings New Mavic silver T520 32 hole rim. Maxtal SUPT welded rim. Rim dimensions are
> 24.6 mm wide x 19.8 mm high. Rim has Double Stainless steel eyelets to insure a smooth nipple
> interface and distribute the spoke load at both walls of the rim.
>
> Built 3X with New DT Competition Double Butted 14/15 G spokes and New DT plated brass nipples. For
> rim brakes only. No QR included.
>
> All new components Very sturdy, durable, and laterally stiff. I followed all the techniques in
> "the Bicycle Wheel" by Jobst Brandt to spoke align, tension balance, true, center, remove spoke
> wind up, and
stress
> relieve.
>
> I built the wheel. I build wheels as a hobby. I sell them because I want more money for the
> hobby. It is number 215 of wheels I have built. It is new, just completed them about 1 month ago.
> It is built with new components that I received in the last 5 months It is absolutely new and
> never ridden.

Status
Not open for further replies.