FA: RARE! Autographed Giro Helmet Overend, Tinker Juarez Sara Ballantyne, Tom Collins, Max Jones, an

Alan257

Guest
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=180086752018&rd=1&rd=1

RARE! Autographed Giro Helmet Overend, Tinker Juarez, Sara Ballantyne,
Tom Collins, Max Jones, and More!

Offered is a Giro helmet, for display only!

It was signed by multiple athletes and John Parker from Yeti in 1989.

Signatures include Ned Overend, Tinker Juarez, Sara Ballantyne, Tom
Collins, Max Jones, Russ Worley, Julia Ingersol, etc.

Pretty fun bit of MTB history.

Photos show athletes signing helmet; this is the best I can do to show
authentication.

Please look carefully at the photos and bid accordingly.

FAST SHIPPING!!

Alan257 wrote:

> RARE! Autographed Giro Helmet Overend, Tinker Juarez, Sara Ballantyne,
> Tom Collins, Max Jones, and More!
>
> Offered is a Giro helmet, for display only!
>
> It was signed by multiple athletes and John Parker from Yeti in 1989.
>
> Signatures include Ned Overend, Tinker Juarez, Sara Ballantyne, Tom
> Collins, Max Jones, Russ Worley, Julia Ingersol, etc.
>
> Pretty fun bit of MTB history.
>
> Photos show athletes signing helmet; this is the best I can do to show
> authentication.
>
> Please look carefully at the photos and bid accordingly.
>
> FAST SHIPPING!!

All I have to say is [email protected].
Buh-bye.

Matt

On Feb 16, 5:03 pm, MattB <[email protected]> wrote:
> Alan257 wrote:
>
> > RARE! Autographed Giro Helmet Overend, Tinker Juarez, Sara Ballantyne,
> > Tom Collins, Max Jones, and More!

> > Offered is a Giro helmet, for display only!

> > It was signed by multiple athletes and John Parker from Yeti in 1989.

> > Signatures include Ned Overend, Tinker Juarez, Sara Ballantyne, Tom
> > Collins, Max Jones, Russ Worley, Julia Ingersol, etc.

> > Pretty fun bit of MTB history.

> > Photos show athletes signing helmet; this is the best I can do to show
> > authentication.

> > Please look carefully at the photos and bid accordingly.

> > FAST SHIPPING!!

> All I have to say is [email protected].
> Buh-bye.
>
> Matt

All I have to say is that you are wrong.

Alan257 wrote:
> On Feb 16, 5:03 pm, MattB <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Alan257 wrote:
>>

>>>RARE! Autographed Giro Helmet Overend, Tinker Juarez, Sara Ballantyne,
>>>Tom Collins, Max Jones, and More!

>>>Offered is a Giro helmet, for display only!

>>>It was signed by multiple athletes and John Parker from Yeti in 1989.

>>>Signatures include Ned Overend, Tinker Juarez, Sara Ballantyne, Tom
>>>Collins, Max Jones, Russ Worley, Julia Ingersol, etc.

>>>Pretty fun bit of MTB history.

>>>Photos show athletes signing helmet; this is the best I can do to show
>>>authentication.

>>>Please look carefully at the photos and bid accordingly.

>>>FAST SHIPPING!!

>>All I have to say is [email protected].
>>Buh-bye.
>>
>>Matt

> All I have to say is that you are wrong.

Well let's let eBay decide.
Have you read the terms of service for eBay sellers?
Do you think we want your spam?

Matt

I don't appreciate you insinuating that I am selling something in
question on eBay without any proof what so ever.

Alan257 wrote:
> I don't appreciate you insinuating that I am selling something in
> question on eBay without any proof what so ever.

I believe it's legit. This is just not the place to advertise it.

Matt

MattB wrote:
> Alan257 wrote:
>> I don't appreciate you insinuating that I am selling something in
>> question on eBay without any proof what so ever.
>>

> I believe it's legit. This is just not the place to advertise it.

It's cross-posted to r.b.m. which is the only place it should have been
posted.

Greg
--
The ticketbastard Tax Tracker:
http://www.ticketmastersucks.org/tracker.html

it's ugly. but i like tinker. and the lung. plus i have a helmet
already.

You are right I should not have posted it here. Sorry about that. I
thought it was a "Pretty fun bit of MTB history".
Alan

On Feb 18, 1:36 pm, "Alan257" <[email protected]> wrote:
> You are right I should not have posted it here. Sorry about that. I
> thought it was a "Pretty fun bit of MTB history".
> Alan

Fun in that you're profiting from what you see as "MTB History"?

What I'm wondering is why you don't donate it to the MTB Hall of Fame,
where it belongs if it truly does have historic value.

JD

Great Idea! Thanks.