FA: RBR Cycling Jersey

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Steven L. Sheff, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. I've got several cycling jerseys up on Ebay ... just waiting for bids, including a pristine RBR
    jersey!!!!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986111668

    To see all auctions, click the URL below:

    <http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=sheffiel
    d99>

    Included are:

    ADR World Championship Jersey (as worn by LeMond):

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986095918

    Carrera-Vagabond Jersey (as worn by Chiappucci):

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986100447

    Banesto Jersey (as worn by Indurain and Delgado):

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986102768

    WordPerfect Jersey (as worn by Eric Vanderaerden and Marty Jemison):

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986105789

    Festina Jersey (as worn by Virenque, Herve, and Brochard):

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986110343

    Rec.bicycles.racing Jersey:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986111668

    St. Raphael wool/acrylic Jersey (by Santini):

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986113090

    Molteni wool/acrylic Jersey (by Santini):

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986114126

    Santini (?) wool/acrylic Jersey (solid red):

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986115494

    Bid early! Bid often! Make me a rich man! (or not, but please help me clean out the closet!)

    pax est libertas seritus est nescio robur est aitch tee tea pea colon [for word] slash [four ward]
    slash double-you double-yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

    Tags:

  2. G. Cook

    G. Cook Guest

    What kind of a dork wears a rbr jersey? Maybe Albright or Chang? Hmmm...one possibility is the
    likelihood of wearing this jersey is directly related to the number of posts a person authors per
    year. Any thoughts?

    "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:BA350E42.1CC17%[email protected]...

    > I've got several cycling jerseys up on Ebay ... just waiting for bids, including a pristine RBR
    > jersey!!!!

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986111668

    > To see all auctions, click the URL below:

    <http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=sheffiel
    > d99>
    >
    > Included are:
    >
    > ADR World Championship Jersey (as worn by LeMond):

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986095918

    > Carrera-Vagabond Jersey (as worn by Chiappucci):

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986100447

    > Banesto Jersey (as worn by Indurain and Delgado):

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986102768

    > WordPerfect Jersey (as worn by Eric Vanderaerden and Marty Jemison):

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986105789

    > Festina Jersey (as worn by Virenque, Herve, and Brochard):

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986110343

    > Rec.bicycles.racing Jersey:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986111668

    > St. Raphael wool/acrylic Jersey (by Santini):

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986113090

    > Molteni wool/acrylic Jersey (by Santini):

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986114126

    > Santini (?) wool/acrylic Jersey (solid red):

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22685&item=1986115494

    > Bid early! Bid often! Make me a rich man! (or not, but please help me clean out the closet!)
    >

    > --
    >
    > Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks at worldnet dot ay tea tee dot net
    > bellum pax est libertas seritus est nescio robur est aitch tee tea pea colon [for word] slash
    > [four ward] slash double-you double-yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  3. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Steven L. Sheffield (new SPAM king)" <

    > I've got several cycling jerseys up on

    Use rec.bicycles.marketplace for selling bikes and bike parts. This newsgroup is about Racing of
    Bikes, teams, strategy, races, and is *not your personal "For Sale" platform* Thanks!

    rec.bicycles.marketplace: Bicycles, components, ancillary equipment and services wanted or for sale,
    reviews of such things, places to buy them, and evaluations of these sources. Not for discussion of
    general engineering, maintenance, or repair -- see rec.bicycles.tech

    rec.bicycles.racing: Race results, racing techniques, rules, and organizations. Not Wanted To Buy
    (WTB) Nor racing equipment -- see rec.bicycles.marketplace or rec.bicycles.tech

    Advertising on Usenet is a frequently misunderstood subject. The purpose of this message is to
    explain some Usenet conventions regarding advertising to new users and, hopefully, spare everyone
    involved a lot of needless worry.

    To start with, let's define the term. "Usenet" is *not* synonymous with "Internet." Usenet is the
    system of online discussion groups, called "newsgroups," e.g. rec.humor, comp.misc,
    news.announce.newusers, talk.origins, misc.rural, alt.sex, and so forth. This FAQ does not attempt
    to describe in detail all the various ways in which one can conduct commercial activity over the
    Internet and attempts simply to explain the issues involved in advertising in Usenet newsgroups.

    The philosophy of Usenet
    ------------------------
    Usenet started out in 1980 as a UNIX network linking sites which needed to talk about and receive
    prompt updates on UNIX system configuration and other UNIX questions. Message traffic started out at
    a few messages/year... In the beginning, Usenet was largely confined to educational institutions
    such as universities and colleges, and to research companies and other commercial enterprises with
    UNIX machines on-site. It has now grown to include millions of users at commercial sites such as
    America Online...

    That these customs and traditions began when Usenet was much smaller and quite different in nature
    in no way lessens the anger many users feel when these customs and traditions are violated. One such
    custom is the tradition and belief that it is rude to advertise for profit in Usenet newsgroups.

    Advertising is widely seen as an 'off-topic' intrusion into the discussions of any particular
    newsgroup (newsgroup is the Usenet word for discussion group or bulletin board). Each newsgroup has
    a specific set of subjects it is intended to cover, and in order for newsgroups to function as
    effective discussion forums, it is important that people stay 'on-topic'. If everyone - even a
    meager 10% of newsgroup posters - disregarded the particular topics each newsgroup is intended to
    cover and simply posted whatever they wanted wherever they want, the entire system would break down
    into chaos and meaninglessness.

    Due to the decentralized nature of Usenet, there is no one person or body which can "enforce" the
    custom of staying on-topic. It falls on each user to help preserve the culture of open discussion
    and free speech that Usenet has come to embody by not posting off-topic material.

    This, of course, includes advertising. Advertising is by far the most pervasive form of off-topic
    posting, and therefore, gets most of the heat.

    An analogy
    ----------
    If an analogy will help you to visualize the situation, imagine a meeting at your workplace
    or school.

    At this meeting, people are discussing a certain issue -- for example, getting new sidewalks
    installed downtown or getting new schoolbooks for the elementary school, or what to do about the new
    product your company is planning on introducing.

    In the midst of the discussions on the new sidewalks or textbooks or product, someone walks into the
    room, interrupts everyone, then reads an advertisement for a local restaurant. He or she then leaves
    without waiting for comment.

    Now imagine if this happened over and over again each time your group tried to hold a meeting. Every
    time someone tried to make a point, in walks some other stranger who reads an ad for some business
    that has nothing to do with the subject of the meeting.

    It would soon become rather difficult to hold effective meetings, wouldn't it?

    Similarly, it's very difficult to keep Usenet newsgroups interesting and useful when people deluge
    newsgroups with advertisements.

    How to advertise on Usenet
    --------------------------
    *.forsale and *.marketplace newsgroups

    There are many newsgroups directly involved in selling. You can generally spot them by the word
    "forsale" or "marketplace" in their names.

    For example, rec.games.board.marketplace is a newsgroup where people post for-sale and want-to-buy
    notices about board games they want to buy or sell.

    Similarly, the misc.forsale.* hierarchy is full of newsgroups for buying and selling various
    computers, monitors, printers, devices, and so forth, as well as misc.forsale.non-computer.*, for
    selling stuff.

    You can access the FAQ and archives via the Web using these URLs:

    http://draco.acs.uci.edu/rbfaq/
    http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/bicycles-faq/top.html

  4. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "G. Cook" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > What kind of a dork wears a rbr jersey? Maybe Albright or Chang? Hmmm...one possibility is the
    > likelihood of wearing this jersey is directly related to the number of posts a person authors per
    > year. Any thoughts?

    If you look in Papai's photos you'll see some of our European corespondents wearing the RBR kit. I'd
    hardly call any of those guys "dorks".

    You appear to be following the Andrew Albright/Rob Palachick/Joe Cipale school of RBR posting. I
    suppose we're all supposed to think that your name is Cook.

  5. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:BA36F9A7.1CF8B%[email protected]...
    > in article [email protected], Tom Kunich at [email protected]
    > wrote on 12/31/2002 07:24 AM:
    >
    > > "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:<BA368594.1CF02%[email protected]>...
    > >> Wow! It took about 12 hours for you to get me!
    > >>
    > >> Too bad the RBR jersey sold in about 15 minutes after posting ... now I can't keep posting its
    > >> availability. And based on the number of posts
    in
    > >> the thread, RBR/rec.bicycles.racing jerseys are definitely ON topic.
    > >>
    > >> So there! Nyah! Neener neener neener!!!! Plblbtpbtbptbbtt....
    > >
    > > Ain't it enough that you sold the jersey in 15 minutes?
    >

    > Nope.
    >
    > Maybe I'll start posting my ads in r.b.marketplace (which I generally do, and only post here when
    > something might be of particular interest), and
    then
    > I'll start posting links to my r.b.marketplace posts!
    >
    > I contribute when I have something to contribute; I poke fun when
    something
    > is poke-fun-worthy; and I generally keeps FS/FA posts out of r.b.racing.
    > don't recall Ken complaining when the jersey was being designed and sales were being solicited
    > originally.
    >
    > So I included a few extra links to other auctions as well ... shucky-darn. I figured if I'm gonna
    > generate a FAQ/charter post from Ken P., then I
    might
    > as well make it worthwhile by including additional auctions.
    >
    > Note, that since the RBR jersey sold, there hasn't been another auction posting from me in this
    > newsgroup, whereas I have posted a couple more
    times
    > in r.b.marketplace for my various auctions.
    >

    > > Ken has provided a service to the group for the last 5 years. Somehow he always gets a ration of
    > > crap about it from the people who are in the least position to complain about him. (With due
    > > regard that you aren't one of the above.)
    >

    > Posting the FAQ/charter every time someone posts an ad takes up FAR more bandwidth than the actual
    > ad. Somehow, I don't find that to be a "service to the group."

    Really. Wow.

    You have been sleeping in Utah haven't you?!!

    There is Steven's Universe and then everyone else's. Steven's NEVER wrong in his. Whereas all
    standup people admit to mistakes perfect people never do.

    -Ken

  6. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    > Whereas all standup people admit to mistakes perfect people never do.

    Perfect people don't make mistakes, dumbass. That's what makes them perfect.

    Thanks, Ronde Champ Perfect

  7. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    > >From: [email protected] (Tom Kunich)
    >
    > >You appear to be following the Andrew Albright/Rob Palachick/Joe Cipale school of RBR posting. I
    > >suppose we're all supposed to think that your name is Cook.
    >
    > Tom, you've got to admit, Rob adds humor and ocasionaly some good info.

    Yes, but most of the time he an his ilk add nothing but wise cracks about other's. All you have to
    do is google back about 5 years before the in-crowd came along and although there were problems then
    it's nothing like since they decided that this was their private little sewer and everyone started
    agreeing with them. Ken Papai tried to build a few bridges for several years but the result of that
    was that he discovered that if you didn't kiss their asses every posting they attacked you anyway.

  8. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:G5%[email protected]...

    > "Steven L. Sheffield (new SPAM king)" <
    > >

    > > I've got several cycling jerseys up on
    >
    > Use rec.bicycles.marketplace for selling bikes and bike parts. This newsgroup is about Racing of
    > Bikes, teams, strategy, races, and is *not your personal "For Sale" platform* Thanks!

    I would agree in every case except the one about the RBR jersey. Since we designed it and
    distributed it, this jersey is far more likely to be of interest to RBR members (and apparently it
    was) than normal marketplace subscribers.

  9. Wow! It took about 12 hours for you to get me!

    Too bad the RBR jersey sold in about 15 minutes after posting ... now I can't keep posting its
    availability. And based on the number of posts in the thread, RBR/rec.bicycles.racing jerseys are
    definitely ON topic.

    So there! Nyah! Neener neener neener!!!! Plblbtpbtbptbbtt....

    in article G5%[email protected], Ken Papai at [email protected] wrote on
    12/30/2002 10:09 AM:

> [...]
    >
    > There are many newsgroups directly involved in selling. You can generally spot them by the word
    > "forsale" or "marketplace" in their names.
    >
    > For example, rec.games.board.marketplace is a newsgroup where people post for-sale and want-to-buy
    > notices about board games they want to buy or sell.
    >
    > Similarly, the misc.forsale.* hierarchy is full of newsgroups for buying and selling various
    > computers, monitors, printers, devices, and so forth, as well as misc.forsale.non-computer.*, for
    > selling stuff.
    >
    > You can access the FAQ and archives via the Web using these URLs:
    >
    > http://draco.acs.uci.edu/rbfaq/
    > http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/bicycles-faq/top.html

    pax est libertas seritus est nescio robur est aitch tee tea pea colon [for word] slash [four ward]
    slash double-you double-yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  10. in article [email protected], Tom Kunich at [email protected] wrote
    on 12/31/2002 07:24 AM:

    > "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<BA368594.1CF02%[email protected]>...
    >> Wow! It took about 12 hours for you to get me!
    >>
    >> Too bad the RBR jersey sold in about 15 minutes after posting ... now I can't keep posting its
    >> availability. And based on the number of posts in the thread, RBR/rec.bicycles.racing jerseys are
    >> definitely ON topic.
    >>
    >> So there! Nyah! Neener neener neener!!!! Plblbtpbtbptbbtt....
    >
    > Ain't it enough that you sold the jersey in 15 minutes?

    Nope.

    Maybe I'll start posting my ads in r.b.marketplace (which I generally do, and only post here when
    something might be of particular interest), and then I'll start posting links to my
    r.b.marketplace posts!

    I contribute when I have something to contribute; I poke fun when something is poke-fun-worthy; and
    I generally keeps FS/FA posts out of r.b.racing. I don't recall Ken complaining when the jersey was
    being designed and sales were being solicited originally.

    So I included a few extra links to other auctions as well ... shucky-darn. I figured if I'm gonna
    generate a FAQ/charter post from Ken P., then I might as well make it worthwhile by including
    additional auctions.

    Note, that since the RBR jersey sold, there hasn't been another auction posting from me in this
    newsgroup, whereas I have posted a couple more times in r.b.marketplace for my various auctions.

    > Ken has provided a service to the group for the last 5 years. Somehow he always gets a ration of
    > crap about it from the people who are in the least position to complain about him. (With due
    > regard that you aren't one of the above.)

    Posting the FAQ/charter every time someone posts an ad takes up FAR more bandwidth than the actual
    ad. Somehow, I don't find that to be a "service to the group."

    pax est libertas seritus est nescio robur est aitch tee tea pea colon [for word] slash [four ward]
    slash double-you double-yew double-ewe dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  11. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    > "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<BA368594.1CF02%[email protected]>...
    > > Wow! It took about 12 hours for you to get me!
    > >
    > > Too bad the RBR jersey sold in about 15 minutes after posting ... now I can't keep posting its
    > > availability. And based on the number of posts
    in
    > > the thread, RBR/rec.bicycles.racing jerseys are definitely ON topic.
    > >
    > > So there! Nyah! Neener neener neener!!!! Plblbtpbtbptbbtt....
    >
    > Ain't it enough that you sold the jersey in 15 minutes?
    >
    > Ken has provided a service to the group for the last 5 years.

    Being a douche qualifies as providing a service? If so, I'd say that both you and Kenny should be
    complimented for a job well done.

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

  12. in article [email protected], Ken Papai at [email protected] wrote on
    12/31/2002 10:04 AM:

    >>> Ken has provided a service to the group for the last 5 years. Somehow he always gets a ration of
    >>> crap about it from the people who are in the least position to complain about him. (With due
    >>> regard that you aren't one of the above.)
    >>

    >> Posting the FAQ/charter every time someone posts an ad takes up FAR more bandwidth than the
    >> actual ad. Somehow, I don't find that to be a "service to the group."
    >
    > Really. Wow.
    >
    > You have been sleeping in Utah haven't you?!!

    Only when I have to ... never know when the LDS boogeymen are gonna jump out from under the bed and
    start quoting from the books of Nephi and Moroni.

    > There is Steven's Universe and then everyone else's. Steven's NEVER wrong in his. Whereas all
    > standup people admit to mistakes perfect people never do.

    I'm not perfect, and I do admit to my mistakes ... when I make them.

    And in this particular case, the biggest mistake was responding to KP & TK.

    BTW, Ken ... you still haven't shown me where you posted the charter in response to any of the posts
    in the discussion of the creation of the RBR jersey and/or signing up to buy one ... also off-topic,
    according to the charter you insist on posting.

    pax est libertas seritus est nescio robur est ess ay ell tea ell ay kay ee sea aye tee why you ti ay
    aitch aitch tee tea pea colon [for word] slash [four ward] slash double-you double-yew double-ewe
    dot veloworks dot com [four word] slash

  13. "ronde champ" escribe:

    > Perfect people don't make mistakes, dumbass. That's what makes them perfect.
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Champ Perfect

    As ever, perfectly wrong.

    Probability of ronde being right: minimal.

    Probability of ronde having fun: maximal.

    Thus, you are, when summed (bove values combined) somewhat more than average, much kless than
    perfect. Perhaps you can join Sharon with your Peter(s), strap-on.

    -Chris Mitchell no fan of vacuous ronde

  14. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Steven L. Sheffield" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:BA383CBA.1D215%[email protected]...
    > in article [email protected], Ken Papai at [email protected] wrote on 12/31/2002
    > 10:04 AM:

    > >> Posting the FAQ/charter every time someone posts an ad takes up FAR
    more
    > >> bandwidth than the actual ad. Somehow, I don't find that to be a
    "service
    > >> to the group."
    > >
    > > Really. Wow.
    > >
    > > You have been sleeping in Utah haven't you?!!
    >
    > Only when I have to ... never know when the LDS boogeymen are gonna jump
    out
    > from under the bed and start quoting from the books of Nephi and Moroni.
    >

    > > There is Steven's Universe and then everyone else's. Steven's NEVER wrong in his. Whereas all
    > > standup people admit to mistakes perfect people never do.
    >

    > I'm not perfect, and I do admit to my mistakes ... when I make them. And in this particular case,
    > the biggest mistake was responding to KP &
    TK.
    > BTW, Ken ... you still haven't shown me where you posted the charter in response to any of the
    > posts in the discussion of the creation of the RBR jersey and/or signing up to buy one ... also
    > off-topic, according to the charter you insist on posting.

    Dear Steven -- discussing of, and making available for sale of, a special RBR Jersey is 100% within
    the loose guidelines of RBR. I am surprised you're the only one who doesn't get it on that point.

    -Ken

  15. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    "Ken Papai" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Dear Steven -- discussing of, and making available for sale of, a special RBR Jersey is 100%
    > within the loose guidelines of RBR. I am surprised you're the only one who doesn't get it on
    > that point.

    He's not the only one. I don't get it either. If the sale of the rbr jersey is appropriate, why
    isn't the reselling of it not? Seriously....I'm not trying to be a dick here. Honestly, I can't see
    the difference. In both cases the rbr jersey is for sale, right? Now, if you want to hammer him for
    posting links to the other jerseys, that I understand.

  16. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    " Tim Mullin" <[email protected]

    > "Ken Papai" <[email protected]@rwcrnsc53...
    >
    > > Dear Steven -- discussing of, and making available for sale of, a special RBR Jersey is 100%
    > > within the loose guidelines of RBR. I am surprised you're the only one who doesn't get it on
    > > that point.
    >
    > He's not the only one. I don't get it either. If the sale of the rbr
    jersey
    > is appropriate, why isn't the reselling of it not? Seriously....I'm not trying to be a dick here.
    > Honestly, I can't see the difference. In both cases the rbr jersey is for sale, right? Now, if you
    > want to hammer him
    for
    > posting links to the other jerseys, that I understand.

    Heck the reselling (regifting perhaps) of an RBR jersey is nearly perfectly fine here.

    But 10 other non RBR jersies?

    We need an impartial judge to rule here.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  17. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On 1/1/03 1:05 PM, in article [email protected], "Ken Papai"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > " Tim Mullin" <[email protected]
    >>
    >> "Ken Papai" <[email protected]@rwcrnsc53...
    >>
    >>> Dear Steven -- discussing of, and making available for sale of, a special RBR Jersey is 100%
    >>> within the loose guidelines of RBR. I am surprised you're the only one who doesn't get it on
    >>> that point.
    >>
    >> He's not the only one. I don't get it either. If the sale of the rbr
    > jersey
    >> is appropriate, why isn't the reselling of it not? Seriously....I'm not trying to be a dick here.
    >> Honestly, I can't see the difference. In both cases the rbr jersey is for sale, right? Now, if
    >> you want to hammer him
    > for
    >> posting links to the other jerseys, that I understand.
    >
    > Heck the reselling (regifting perhaps) of an RBR jersey is nearly perfectly fine here.
    >
    > But 10 other non RBR jersies?
    >
    > We need an impartial judge to rule here.

    Who cares........ <--- impartial

    > HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  18. Ken Papai

    Ken Papai Guest

    "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote

    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    > [email protected], "Ken Papai"
    >

    > > " Tim Mullin" <[email protected]
    > >>
    > >> "Ken Papai" <[email protected]@rwcrnsc53...

    > >> He's not the only one. I don't get it either. If the sale of the rbr
    > > jersey
    > >> is appropriate, why isn't the reselling of it not? Seriously....I'm not trying to be a dick
    > >> here. Honestly, I can't see the difference. In both cases the rbr jersey is for sale, right?
    > >> Now, if you want to hammer him
    > > for
    > >> posting links to the other jerseys, that I understand.
    > >
    > > Heck the reselling (regifting perhaps) of an RBR jersey is nearly perfectly fine here.
    > >
    > > But 10 other non RBR jersies?
    > >
    > > We need an impartial judge to rule here.

    Didn't turdina judge a wet t-shirt contest at a fat farm once?

    > Who cares........ <--- impartial

    Don't you have a thing for parrots and unoriginality?