FA: RLX Waterproof/Breathable Jckt Yellow Large

A

Axion Jaxson

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3662048474&category=2913

ebay item # 3662048474

I have an RLX Polo Sport "Distance" waterproof/breathable jacket for sale. I wore it twice, both in
dry conditions (no stinky sweat either). The material is a gore-tex type fabric that should work
well in windy,cold, and wet conditions. The seams are sealed and taped. I wish it fit because I
would be hanging onto it for the truly yucky days. The jacket has chest zips that you can open to
cool down (better than Pit Zips) and it has a back vent so your body heat gets blown out the back.
The back vent is adjustable, so it can blow wide when you're hot, and narrow when you're not. Here's
the blurb I found on it on the web. "Built to go the extra mile, the Distance jacket is designed for
foul weather riding. This 3-layer nylon jacket's sealed-seams and elongated back make it the perfect
choice for extremely wet conditions. Ergonomically-engineered ventilation system provides you with
the moisture management you need to keep you dry inside and out. Velcro cuffs, articulated elbows
and drawcord at bottom keep the elements out and comfort in. Reflective accents for added
visibility. White (WHT). M(39), L(42), XL(45)" Yellow. Size Large. It measures 22" from the bottom
of the collar in front to the front bottom hem. and
31.5" from the bottom of the collar in back to the back bottom hem. The jacket has Trek and Metro
Bikes logos screened on, as well as "2002 NYC Marathon TV Crew" in small letters on the chest.
Back pocket even doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket when it's not in use. $295.00 new. One
sweet garment. Reserve $85.