FA: Selle Italia, Shimano, Thomson, Syncros bicycle components

poppajohns

Guest
Hi,

I have various bicycle components for auction, including:
Selle Italia SLR saddle
Thomson Elite seatpost
Syncros seatpost
Shimano XT front derailleurs
Shimano XTR rear derailleur
Continental Explorer tires
other saddles

Please take a look at my auctions on eBay for these items by searching for
seller "poppajohns". You can search by seller by going to the eBay homepage,
clicking on "search", then clicking "by seller" that is just underneath the
eBay logo at the top of the page or by copying and pasting or by clicking on
the following link:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=poppajohn
s&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

Click here to see pictures of the items:
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poppauction/my_photos

The auctions are due to expire 8/22/04 starting at 4:41pm PST. If you see
anything that you like, please email me and maybe we can deal direct.

Thanks!

$15 to ship a 135 gram saddle?