FA: Selle Italia, Shimano, Thomson, Syncros bicycle components

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by poppajohns, Aug 18, 2004.

  1. poppajohns

    poppajohns Guest

    Hi,

    I have various bicycle components for auction, including:
    Selle Italia SLR saddle
    Thomson Elite seatpost
    Syncros seatpost
    Shimano XT front derailleurs
    Shimano XTR rear derailleur
    Continental Explorer tires
    other saddles

    Please take a look at my auctions on eBay for these items by searching for
    seller "poppajohns". You can search by seller by going to the eBay homepage,
    clicking on "search", then clicking "by seller" that is just underneath the
    eBay logo at the top of the page or by copying and pasting or by clicking on
    the following link:
    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=poppajohn
    s&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

    Click here to see pictures of the items:
    http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poppauction/my_photos

    The auctions are due to expire 8/22/04 starting at 4:41pm PST. If you see
    anything that you like, please email me and maybe we can deal direct.

    Thanks!

    Tags:

  2. bike writer

    bike writer Guest

    $15 to ship a 135 gram saddle?

    "poppajohns" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have various bicycle components for auction, including:
    > Selle Italia SLR saddle
    > Thomson Elite seatpost
    > Syncros seatpost
    > Shimano XT front derailleurs
    > Shimano XTR rear derailleur
    > Continental Explorer tires
    > other saddles
    >
    > Please take a look at my auctions on eBay for these items by searching for
    > seller "poppajohns". You can search by seller by going to the eBay homepage,
    > clicking on "search", then clicking "by seller" that is just underneath the
    > eBay logo at the top of the page or by copying and pasting or by clicking on
    > the following link:
    > http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=poppajohn
    > s&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
    >
    > Click here to see pictures of the items:
    > http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/poppauction/my_photos
    >
    > The auctions are due to expire 8/22/04 starting at 4:41pm PST. If you see
    > anything that you like, please email me and maybe we can deal direct.
    >
    > Thanks!

  3. bike writer