FA: Small bits & pieces

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Pete Biggs, Feb 21, 2006.

  1. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Tags:

  2. Simon Brooke

    Simon Brooke Guest

  3. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7220768062

    > Damn! Not Keo... Where did you get these? Are they still made? I
    > wonder if there's a Keo version. They look really handy!

    I gottem second-hand off eBay myself ages ago, not seen them elsewhere.

    Perhaps you could make something from a pair of Keo cleats?

    ~PB

  4. MSeries

    MSeries Guest

    Pete Biggs wrote:
    > Simon Brooke wrote:
    >
    >>> for auction at the moment:
    >>>
    >>> * Toe clip adapters for Look pedals

    > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7220768062
    >
    >> Damn! Not Keo... Where did you get these? Are they still made? I
    >> wonder if there's a Keo version. They look really handy!

    > I gottem second-hand off eBay myself ages ago, not seen them elsewhere.
    >
    > Perhaps you could make something from a pair of Keo cleats?
    >
    > ~PB

    They use them at Manchester Velodrome

  5. Jon_H

    Jon_H Guest

    "MSeries" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Pete Biggs wrote:

    > > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7220768062
    > >
    > >> Damn! Not Keo... Where did you get these? Are they still made? I
    > >> wonder if there's a Keo version. They look really handy!

    > > I gottem second-hand off eBay myself ages ago, not seen them elsewhere.
    > >
    > > Perhaps you could make something from a pair of Keo cleats?
    > >
    > > ~PB
    > >

    > They use them at Manchester Velodrome

    And at Newport, I'll ask on Saturday when I'm down there if you can hold on
    that long

    cheers
    Jon_H