FA: T-shirts ending soon

flyingdutch wrote:

> F"still has devo on vinyl, but nothin to play it on :( "Dutch

Mate you want the $120 turntable from **** Smith with the built-in
pre-amp. Plugs into your PC and makes for easy recording to MP3 of all
your vinyl.

DaveB "so much vinyl, so many **** songs"

"flyingdutch" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...

> Hey Gem. ar eyou in Adelaide. for some reason i had an impresion you
> were in Brizvegas :confused:
>
> AND is it possible to be techno and NOT retro?

retro and techno is now technically 'old school' *grin*

And no, I stay well clear from Brisvegas, I' m a croweater 100%
and those t-shirts just got relisted, now $9.99...

Gemm Adelaide Gal

flyingdutch wrote:
> Gemma_k Wrote:
>>Cinelli T-shirts, 3 hrs left, $15.
>>One is techno, one is retro. :)
>>http://tinyurl.com/66y9h
>>http://tinyurl.com/59sdg

Not fat enough sizing for moi..

> Hey Gem. are you in Adelaide. for some reason i had an impresion you
> were in Brizvegas :confused:

I think that's a yes. Check the SLART/BLART posts for info on the
QLD'ers. Where's the a.b geographic breakdown?

> AND is it possible to be techno and NOT retro?

Um.. YEAH!
You should consider yourself lucky you don't live near me with the silly
amount of <parent mode> god damn head banging racket! </parent mode>
going on :)

> F"still has devo on vinyl, but nothin to play it on :( "Dutch

Too bad dude.. I already sold my decks and mixer. I do have a mucho
crappo deck left (direct drive with pitch control but doesn't even sniff
at a 1200) but I'm not even sure it has a stylus.. been a while since it
was operated you see?

When you're done giving the neighbors hearing damage, they make great
cat stands!
http://www.thehippy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-5789

hippy ;)