FA: Tomson seat post

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Phil, Feb 28, 2004.

  1. Phil

    Phil Guest

    Hi,

    I've got a Thomson seat post up for auction. It's in perfect condition.

    http://snipurl.com/4s6d

    Thanks,

    Phil

    Tags:

  2. wassupdawg

    wassupdawg New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2004
    Darn, I wanted a thomPson one! :D :D :D

  3. Ashley

    Ashley Guest

    "wassupdawg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Darn, I wanted a thomPson one! :D :D :D

    Well I can write a 'P' on there with white-out for you if you like ;-)

    I just thought I'd better stick the incorrect spelling in the ad to try to catch misspelt searches.

    Phil -posting from a friends computer

  4. Hippy

    Hippy Guest