FA: TREK 1000 Road Bike 56cm 2003 lightly used NR

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Randy & Cheyann

Description

The bike for sale is a 2003 Trek 1000. The specs listed below are for new 2004 from Trek's site. I
think that not much has changed. I added a heavy duty rear spokes and rim. I've used this bike
mostly for long rides along Texas Highway 87 and near Galveston. The bike probably has around 1500
miles on it. I bought it in mid-July 2003. The listed bike is equiped with the Shimano Sora compnent
group. It's been a good little bike and got me back on the road and riding. Feel free to email me
any questions and I'll do my best to answer them. The bike also comes with six tires and one or two
extra tubes. I will accept money order or check for payment and you will pay only the actual
shipping costs from area code 77551. If the winning bidder wants an escrow type payment and will pay
the addition fees, I am willing to participate. I can email addition pictures.

FULL SPECIFICATIONS

FRAMESET: FRAME: Alpha aluminum FORK: Alloy with alloy steerer

WHEELS: WHEELS: Alloy hubs; Alex AT450 rims TIRES: Bontrager Select, 700x25c

DRIVETRAIN: SHIFTERS: Shimano Sora FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora
CRANKSET: Bontrager Sport 52/42/30 CASSETTE: SRAM 850 12-26, 8 speed PEDALS: Alloy/nylon road
w/clips and straps

COMPONENTS: SADDLE: Bontrager CRZ Road SEATPOST: Bontrager Sport HANDLEBARS: Bontrager Ergo STEM:
Road ahead, flip/flop, 10 degree HEADSET: Aheadset, semi-cartridge, sealed BRAKESET: Alloy dual
pivot w/Shimano Sora STI levers

Seller's payment instructions & return policy:

I guess this should be full of dire and stern warnings for dead beat bidders. I suspect that those
warnings aren't very effective against people wanting to cause troubles. I'm selling this bike "as
is". I will anwer all questions about the bike as best as I can and will take additional photos if
those on the site or others I have don't fully answer your questions. I will ship it using the
winner bidder prefered shipper.

Payment methods accepted

Personal check

Money order/Cashiers check

real email address needs some editing, if you' ve got any questions:
b.a.y.o.u.b.u.d.d.i.e.s. @ s.b.c.g.l.o.b.a.l..n.e.t.

Status
Not open for further replies.