rec.bicycles.marketplace archive · Public discussion

FA: Vision R44 recumbent on ebay

Started by Kamus Of Kadizh · · Last activity · 2 posts · 738 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.marketplace archive
Published
22 January 2004
Last activity
23 January 2004
Original author
Kamus Of Kadizh
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
738
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. offer.ebay.comeBayISAPI.dll
    pictures at portia.cardinalengineering.comvision

    Thanks,

    --Kamus

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by Kamus Of Kadizh
    offer.ebay.comeBayISAPI.dll
    pictures at portia.cardinalengineering.comvision

    Thanks,

    --Kamus

    If you posted the earlier offer to consider a trade, I am looking for a Vision for my girlfriend (I currently own a R45 & a R85) and you are the eBay posting in SC (I'm in NC), I have a Specialized CrossRoads A1 Pro hybred (they only made it one year) Mth Bike Alum frame, front shocks, 27 speed road gears (something of a cyclecross bike) I would like to tempt you with.

    Contact me if you are interested
    [email hidden].

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.