FA: Zefal Gizmo bottle cage braze-on substitute

In news:[email protected], Pete Biggs <pLime{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> typed:
> Zefal Gizmo 108 (M) for auction at:
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3609011854
>
> Attach an extra bottle cage anywhere to your frame without the need for braze-on bosses.

Wow, what a bargain! For the minimum bid of £2.50 plus 50p p&p I can save a whole 5p on the RRP

http://www.fisheroutdoor.co.uk/public/replace.shtml?p="/public/prodpage.msql";s="?B125M"

Tony

--
http://www.raven-family.com

Tony Raven wrote:

>> Zefal Gizmo 108 (M) for auction at:
>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3609011854
>>
>> Attach an extra bottle cage anywhere to your frame without the need for braze-on bosses.

> Wow, what a bargain! For the minimum bid of £2.50 plus 50p p&p I can save a whole 5p on the RRP

http://www.fisheroutdoor.co.uk/public/replace.shtml?p="/public/prodpage.ms ql";s="?B125M"

Thanks a lot!

It usually sells for more than that. That quoted RRP is probably wrong or out of date. Settle
Cycles' prices tend to be a reliable guide. Have a butchers, it's £3.99 (with £10 min order for
free post).

Instead of trawling round the bike shops, buyers could do some cycling this weekend then get the
item shipped quickly from me for less than it would cost from most if not all dealers, knowing it's
"in stock", with minimal hassle and no excessive "postage" charge.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16143&item=360901 1854

~PB