FA: Zefal Gizmo bottle cage braze-on substitute

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Pete Biggs, May 16, 2003.

  1. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Tags:

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    In news:[email protected], Pete Biggs <pLime{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> typed:
    > Zefal Gizmo 108 (M) for auction at:
    > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3609011854
    >
    > Attach an extra bottle cage anywhere to your frame without the need for braze-on bosses.

    Wow, what a bargain! For the minimum bid of £2.50 plus 50p p&p I can save a whole 5p on the RRP

    http://www.fisheroutdoor.co.uk/public/replace.shtml?p="/public/prodpage.msql";s="?B125M"

    Tony

    --
    http://www.raven-family.com

  3. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Tony Raven wrote:

    >> Zefal Gizmo 108 (M) for auction at:
    >> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3609011854
    >>
    >> Attach an extra bottle cage anywhere to your frame without the need for braze-on bosses.

    > Wow, what a bargain! For the minimum bid of £2.50 plus 50p p&p I can save a whole 5p on the RRP

    http://www.fisheroutdoor.co.uk/public/replace.shtml?p="/public/prodpage.ms ql";s="?B125M"

    Thanks a lot!

    It usually sells for more than that. That quoted RRP is probably wrong or out of date. Settle
    Cycles' prices tend to be a reliable guide. Have a butchers, it's £3.99 (with £10 min order for
    free post).

    Instead of trawling round the bike shops, buyers could do some cycling this weekend then get the
    item shipped quickly from me for less than it would cost from most if not all dealers, knowing it's
    "in stock", with minimal hassle and no excessive "postage" charge.

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=16143&item=360901 1854

    ~PB

  4. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest