Fabletics?

Destiny3614

Apr 16, 2016
Hey, ladies! Does anyone here use Fabletics to buy their athletic gear? What do you guys think of them? I heard the price was fairly cheap but do they hold up well?

I have bought a few clothing items from this brand actually. First of all, I love the choices, they have variety and lots to choose from. The clothes might be a bit more expensive than other brands, but that's expected since the designs and the quality are top-notch. They aren't exactly cheap like Walmart clothes but they aren't as expensive as Under Armour or Nike, from my observation.

Second of all, they have excellent customer service. I tried returning an item because it was damaged and the support was very easy to talk to. They even gave me a discount for my next purchase.

With regards to the clothes holding up, yes, it has held up pretty well for me. The thing is, I hand wash delicate fabrics like workout clothes so that might be another reason for why it has held up.

I hope this helps!

I looked at it once and could not believe how much the clothes were! I am sorry, but I am not interested in spending more than a few dollars per item on clothing I am just going to sweat in.

I am not your typical woman though, I am perfectly content to bike in any old clothes that are temperature appropriate if I'm out to get a workout.