Fabrizio's new gig

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:14:12 -0600, Zippy the Pinhead
<[email protected]> wrote:
>Though he failed to make the cut for the starting lineup,
>Fabs is still helping his team, chasing the pack on a
>motorcycle. Sometimes they let him take his girlfriend
>along... http://www.afunworld.com/img8.htm

That's silly. I met him yesterday! He's an architect.

Really, I met an architect named Fabrizio yesterday. I
couldn't stop imagining him in full team colors...
--
Rick Onanian

Rick Onanian wrote:

> That's silly. I met him yesterday! He's an architect.
>
> Really, I met an architect named Fabrizio yesterday. I
> couldn't stop imagining him in full team colors...

You mean he wasn't wearing his "team kit" to work??!!!

I'm a bit disappointed in the boy.

Surely he bicycle commutes to work though.

SMH

Zippy the Pinhead wrote:
> Though he failed to make the cut for the starting lineup,
> Fabs is still helping his team, chasing the pack on a
> motorcycle.
>
> Sometimes they let him take his girlfriend along...
>
> http://www.afunworld.com/img8.htm

That was really funny ;) However it is not our fabs. He
would not be caught alive in the kind of dorky clothes that
dude was wearing.

--
Perre

Hijo de la Changa wrote:
> "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>> Sometimes they let him take his girlfriend along...
>>>
>>> http://www.afunworld.com/img8.htm
>>
>> That was really funny ;) However it is not our fabs. He
>> would not be caught alive in the kind of dorky clothes
>> that dude was wearing.
>
> Fabrizion "Incognito" Mazzoleni?

No not even when traveling "incognito" would he be seen like
that. Possibly he'd be wearing RayBans instead of Oakleys.
This dude was wearing none.

--
Perre

Nah,

Flabby was seen playing with himself and scaring the kids in
front of the mirrored ReMax window.

Flabby needs to get out and ride! And he has NO GIRLFRIEND.

Your Buddy

Zippy the Pinhead wrote:

> Though he failed to make the cut for the starting lineup,
> Fabs is still helping his team, chasing the pack on a
> motorcycle.
>
> Sometimes they let him take his girlfriend along...
>
> http://www.afunworld.com/img8.htm

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:26:21 -0500, Stephen Harding
<[email protected]> wrote:
>Rick Onanian wrote:
>> Really, I met an architect named Fabrizio yesterday. I
>> couldn't stop imagining him in full team colors...
>
>You mean he wasn't wearing his "team kit" to work??!!! I'm
>a bit disappointed in the boy. Surely he bicycle commutes
>to work though.

You didn't know? Commute miles are garbage miles, according
to ol' Fabs.

He showed up at the site in a Jeep Wrangler. It didn't fit
his image.
--
Rick Onanian

Stephen Harding wrote regarding Fab:

> Surely he bicycle commutes to work though.

I don't think there's an Italian backpack, rack, or trunk
that's stylish enough for Fab. Fenders and lights might also
be required. Commuting is associated with utility and riding
normal clothes on the bike. There's no way Fab would ride a
commuting rig. Commuting screams "FRED!" If it's not a
training ride or a race, it's not a real ride.

Fredly regards,

RFM