Facebook cycling groups.

Volnix

Feb 19, 2011
Oh boy are they %$@#$@

I tried a bunch. One in my hometown. A forum. The most technical stuff written in was a bad review of a lock so the "gypsies" wont steal your bike. Countless adverts of left wing events. The naked cyclists very well presented, yeah, they are gay allright.

Then another. The "team with the group rides every Friday". "We had 200 cyclists on the square on Friday!!!" So $#@# what? Who $#@# cares? Is it something good that you closed the road for 2 hours? (I was in the group to a few times, guilty). No. Was it fun? Its probably more fun to count beans. Was it exercise? No it ^$#$# wasnt. So what was it? Nothing I guess.

Then another one in another city. Insecure @#$@# running the facebook person-formated profile which is supposed to be a team. Chatting like a perv when asked his name and if anyone is interested in braking out of the group for a more sporty ride. (More sporty means more then 10km/h for a small 5km distance and not waiting for the "red october" to catch up).

Are they any good? No. Are they fun? No. Is there a chance to meet somebody good there? Maybe. What does facebook do about those fake profiles run by these $#@#@ #$@#$@? Not much...

I give your rant a 9/10 for mentioning "left wing" and "red october".

If you had used more profanity and at least six F-bombs it would have been a 10/10.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

I give your rant a 9/10 for mentioning "left wing" and "red october".

If you had used more profanity and at least six F-bombs it would have been a 10/10.
Hey, I only made 220 posts... Give me time /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

By the way these people... I will try to find picture, ascii characters on vBulletin dont do them any just...

Found one. Notice the empty expressions, the "I think that I am doing something nice" look on some. The "I will fight the system" looks on some other ones, the "I am just here to meet girls" on some others. The "I am in my 30's and unmarried but still young in heart so I am riding my bike with the rest of these $#@# wearing my helmet in the wrong way" look on some of the girls and the countless fat persons. So many, so fat...

I am not aware if the taxi driver run over the whole group eventually for blocking the road and costing him 0.002euro more in diesel that day.

By the way, for some reason, you never ever see these people cycling in the city any other day then the day they are supposed to meet to go for these rides, ever.

I will hoist my red flag of hammer & sickle just to take one for the team and boink the blonde hippy that hasn't had a bath in a week!

Yeah, it's a sacrifice, but I will convert her to the Republican Conservative way!

"I am just here to meet girls"

Those are the 'smart' ones! Way back in Pharoah's University...it was fun going to the protest march and picking up bimbettes to scrog. Double-wrap and have the number of the Free Clinic tattoed on your wrist!

At least they are wearing Nike! Lance has massive influence even among Greek revolutionaries! Yay sport! It really is a bourgeois proletariat! The revolution will be motorized!

Oh...those Townie bikes? There's some sort of silicon chip in them that limits them to a two-mile radius of home...or pushing distance. Whichever is shorter.

I will hoist my red flag of hammer & sickle just to take one for the team and boink the blonde hippy that hasn't had a bath in a week!

Yeah, it's a sacrifice, but I will convert her to the Republican Conservative way!

"I am just here to meet girls"

Those are the 'smart' ones! Way back in Pharoah's University...it was fun going to the protest march and picking up bimbettes to scrog. Double-wrap and have the number of the Free Clinic tattoed on your wrist!

At least they are wearing Nike! Lance has massive influence even among Greek revolutionaries! Yay sport! It really is a bourgeois proletariat! The revolution will be motorized!
Oh but you wont... Thats why I was doing it too, and to get some excercise stray-dog worrying free. Last time I got into something like these groups (because I had lots of free time and apparently it was very convincing that these "mobile phone antenas" were harmful), there was indeed a pretty girl there.

I talk to her using all my Che-Gevara inspired lines, I even MADE A LECTURE IN FRONT OF 50 STRANGERS ABOUT ASBESTOS! and I got her number.

So I asked for a date, and ended up in a grade school talking with some teachers about the school, not a great date. So on the way back, I though of... asking her to go out again and she told me if I WANT TO GO AND STICK POSTERS on the walls of my neighborhood. I think that was what they call a "bait".

Btw, these people where trying to convince us to do a burglary to "destroy the antenna" ourselves. Yeah... before you tell me anything I have indeed informed the police, I also never saw them again.

Originally Posted by Volnix .

Oh boy are they %$@#$@

I tried a bunch. One in my hometown. A forum. The most technical stuff written in was a bad review of a lock so the "gypsies" wont steal your bike. Countless adverts of left wing events. The naked cyclists very well presented, yeah, they are gay allright.

Then another. The "team with the group rides every Friday". "We had 200 cyclists on the square on Friday!!!" So $#@# what? Who $#@# cares? Is it something good that you closed the road for 2 hours? (I was in the group to a few times, guilty). No. Was it fun? Its probably more fun to count beans. Was it exercise? No it ^$#$# wasnt. So what was it? Nothing I guess.

Then another one in another city. Insecure @#$@# running the facebook person-formated profile which is supposed to be a team. Chatting like a perv when asked his name and if anyone is interested in braking out of the group for a more sporty ride. (More sporty means more then 10km/h for a small 5km distance and not waiting for the "red october" to catch up).

Are they any good? No. Are they fun? No. Is there a chance to meet somebody good there? Maybe. What does facebook do about those fake profiles run by these $#@#@ #$@#$@? Not much...
Bad idea joining Facebook.

Where is the information that you post to Facebook being stored?
Who has access to it?

You should join a proper cycling club mate.

Originally Posted by limerickman .

Bad idea joining Facebook.

Where is the information that you post to Facebook being stored?
Who has access to it?

You should join a proper cycling club mate.
Probably all over the place. There are these server companies as you may know.

I downloaded this freeware program called "NetStat Agent", whenever you start a connection it shows you the IP address of the remote computer as well as some information about it, like the country and a small description. Facebook "sucks" data from the US, Ireland and from a few servers from a server rental company called "akama it technologies". This company selling their data flow to third parties? I would not be surprised at all.

This website for example, the cf forums sends an ip 199.59.148.86, which says that its in San Francisco or something? Anyway something in the states. My antivirus gets data from Europe, Ukraine, etc etc. Data storing is not something that is very practical to trace I think. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

If I find one I will join it... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif There are the "athletic" clubs but I am over 30yo and drink a few beers now and then, not exactly the "Ronaldo" they are waiting for... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/redface.gif

"I talk to her using all my Che-Gevara inspired lines, I even MADE A LECTURE IN FRONT OF 50 STRANGERS ABOUT ASBESTOS! and I got her number."

OMFGWBBQ!!!!

I will be laughing all damned day!!!! Che! Asbestos! Blowing up cell towers! I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard!

I can smell the desparation clear across the Atlantic!!!

Your technique...it needs work. Always lead with something like, "Are those hemp panties you're wearing?", or..."Sweet fixie! Can I buy you an IPA and discuss your views on Hegel?".

A friend gave a bunch of us some Che shirts a few years ago...need a pic. BRB...

Hey! There's another job opportunity for you! Come to America and silk screen print up a bunch of Che shirts. You'll make millions, become famous, go on a reality TV show and get all the hippy chick pie! America...where dreams come true!

"I talk to her using all my Che-Gevara inspired lines, I even MADE A LECTURE IN FRONT OF 50 STRANGERS ABOUT ASBESTOS! and I got her number."

OMFGWBBQ!!!!

I will be laughing all damned day!!!! Che! Asbestos! Blowing up cell towers! I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard!

I can smell the desparation clear across the Atlantic!!!

Your technique...it needs work. Always lead with something like, "Are those hemp panties you're wearing?", or..."Sweet fixie! Can I buy you an IPA and discuss your views on Hegel?".

A friend gave a bunch of us some Che shirts a few years ago...need a pic. BRB...

Hey! There's another job opportunity for you! Come to America and silk screen print up a bunch of Che shirts. You'll make millions, become famous, go on a reality TV show and get all the hippy chick pie! America...where dreams come true!
Hmmm the anarcho-commies here have mutated, they would wear these shirts... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif My technique is fine... for the "target group" which I have in mind... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

By the way... Did you know: "Asbestos was first used in making flame torches in ancient Egypt?" /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Volnix .

Hmmm the anarcho-commies here have mutated, they would wear these shirts... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif My technique is fine... for the "target group" which I have in mind... /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

By the way... Did you know: "Asbestos was first used in making flame torches in ancient Egypt?" /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif
Yes, but it was just called Egypt then. Ancient Eqyptians didn't make much of anything since they were too danged old.

Originally Posted by jhuskey .

Yes, but it was just called Egypt then. Ancient Eqyptians didn't make much of anything since they were too danged old.

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif Apparently it was called "Pshent":

Originally Posted by jhuskey .

The girl on the left is a real dog.
Reminds me of a commie joke.

"Somebody on the red square shouts: "Breznief is a pig! Gets 99years and 1 day in prison. 1 day for swearing and 99 years for exposing state secrets" /img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Hanging out with folks we don't like while pretending to be someone we are not? Lol! There's gotta be an easier way to score chicks.

Originally Posted by danfoz .

Hanging out with folks we don't like while pretending to be someone we are not? Lol! There's gotta be an easier way to score chicks.
/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif