Facebook with iBike

Bean Long

Guest
Anyone got onto Facebook? (www.facebook.com). They have a little
application on it called iBike where you can show the world your bike(s)!

--
Bean

"I've got a bike
You can ride it if you like
It's got a basket
A bell that rings
And things to make it look good
I'd give it to you if I could
But I borrowed it" Pink Floyd

Remove "yourfinger" before replying

Michael Warner

Guest
On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:23:42 +1000, Bean Long wrote:

> Anyone got onto Facebook? (www.facebook.com). They have a little
> application on it called iBike where you can show the world your bike(s)!

Sounds like a conspiracy to make me wash all the winter **** off it.

Dave

Guest
On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:31:44 +0930, Michael Warner wrote:

> Sounds like a conspiracy to make me wash all the winter **** off it.

You're out in the backyard throwing mud at it just so it looks like you've
been riding, aren't you! (One bike is muddy, the good ones are nestled in
the garage).

--
Dave Hughes | [email protected]
Flagrant system error! The system is down. I dunno what you did,

Michael Warner

Guest
On 13 Jul 2007 07:05:15 GMT, Dave wrote:

> You're out in the backyard throwing mud at it just so it looks like you've
> been riding, aren't you! (One bike is muddy, the good ones are nestled in
> the garage).

Ok, I admit it. I use the same stuff I sprinkle over my cheap cleanskins,
with a bit of water added. You really can buy wine bottle dust!

Parbs

Guest
Bean Long wrote:
> Anyone got onto Facebook? (www.facebook.com). They have a little
> application on it called iBike where you can show the world your bike(s)!

Mine are there.

Rob