Faceplant, anyone?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Apr 4, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Tags:

  2. Firewalker

    Firewalker Guest

    Any word as to his injuries, (other than the concussion, broken nose, and possible facial
    fractures)? It looks like he knocked himself out cold. He shouldn't have stopped peddling......

    Firewalker

    > When learning trials, avoid pulling one of these (the bail video):
    >
    > http://www.poyntontrials.com/
    >
    > -CA-G
    >
    > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    ---

  3. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    I watched it over and over. He stop- ped pedaling so he lost the needed speed to make it.

    Fire up MTB 03

  4. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Firewalker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Any word as to his injuries, (other than the concussion, broken nose, and possible facial
    > fractures)? It looks like he knocked himself out cold. He shouldn't have stopped peddling......
    >
    > Firewalker

    Learn from your mistakes, I guess, no idea about his injuries...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  5. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "Firewalker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Any word as to his injuries, (other than the concussion, broken nose, and possible facial
    > fractures)? It looks like he knocked himself out cold. He shouldn't have stopped peddling......

    It looks like he was knocked out the minute his front tire left the ground. Absolutely no attempt to
    save himself.

    darsh

    > Firewalker
    >

    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > When learning trials, avoid pulling one of these (the bail video):
    > >
    > > http://www.poyntontrials.com/
    > >
    > > -CA-G
    > >
    > > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
    > >

    > ---

  6. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  7. "Firewalker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Any word as to his injuries, (other than the concussion, broken nose, and possible facial
    > fractures)? It looks like he knocked himself out cold. He shouldn't have stopped peddling......
    >
    > Firewalker

    That looked painful...where's his helmet?

    Erin

  8. Stu

    Stu Guest

    the good news is that it looks like his favourite cap made it without a scratch

  9. Stu

    Stu Guest

    result: broken arms and chiped teeth and cuts all over face and broken sus and frunt axel on bike so
    says the web site it came from

  10. Chris Snell

    Chris Snell Guest

    "stu" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > result: broken arms and chiped teeth and cuts all over face and
    broken sus
    > and frunt axel on bike so says the web site it came from

    Plus the 5 points for that section.

    - Chris.

  11. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 15:28:54 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >When learning trials, avoid pulling one of these (the bail video):
    >
    >http://www.poyntontrials.com/
    >
    >-CA-G
    >
    >Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Ouch, WTF was he/she thinking....when the ground went through his/her head.

    D'oh! Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
    :-]