Faceplant, anyone?

Any word as to his injuries, (other than the concussion, broken nose, and possible facial
fractures)? It looks like he knocked himself out cold. He shouldn't have stopped peddling......

Firewalker

> When learning trials, avoid pulling one of these (the bail video):
>
> http://www.poyntontrials.com/
>
> -CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

---

I watched it over and over. He stop- ped pedaling so he lost the needed speed to make it.

Fire up MTB 03

"Firewalker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Any word as to his injuries, (other than the concussion, broken nose, and possible facial
> fractures)? It looks like he knocked himself out cold. He shouldn't have stopped peddling......
>
> Firewalker

Learn from your mistakes, I guess, no idea about his injuries...

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

"Firewalker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Any word as to his injuries, (other than the concussion, broken nose, and possible facial
> fractures)? It looks like he knocked himself out cold. He shouldn't have stopped peddling......

It looks like he was knocked out the minute his front tire left the ground. Absolutely no attempt to
save himself.

darsh

> Firewalker
>

> "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > When learning trials, avoid pulling one of these (the bail video):
> >
> > http://www.poyntontrials.com/
> >
> > -CA-G
> >
> > Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!
> >

> ---

"Firewalker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Any word as to his injuries, (other than the concussion, broken nose, and possible facial
> fractures)? It looks like he knocked himself out cold. He shouldn't have stopped peddling......
>
> Firewalker

That looked painful...where's his helmet?

Erin

the good news is that it looks like his favourite cap made it without a scratch

result: broken arms and chiped teeth and cuts all over face and broken sus and frunt axel on bike so
says the web site it came from

On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 15:28:54 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

>When learning trials, avoid pulling one of these (the bail video):
>
>http://www.poyntontrials.com/
>
>-CA-G
>
>Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Ouch, WTF was he/she thinking....when the ground went through his/her head.

D'oh! Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
:-]