Fahrenheit 9/11 : Did you see it and if you did what do you think about it ?

bikecopjoe said:
Michael Moore is just like every other movie maker. He is only interested in the "Bottom Line" and that is M-O-N-E-Y. Truth has nothing to do with Michael moore, Rush Limbaugh, or any other news journalist. Dan Rather included. They was attention, money and fame. I think they ALL suck.

Not true ,not true he is also very interested in a large plate of nachos and a case of ding-dongs. :D

jhuskey said:
Not true ,not true he is also very interested in a large plate of nachos and a case of ding-dongs. :D

I don't know. Michael Moore strikes me as the Twinkies type. I could be wrong, though. Perhaps someone should do a news report on this issue and determine if Michael Moore favors vanilla cakes with cream filling or chocolate cakes with cream filling. And if he does perfer Twinkies, does this indicate a hidden dislike for dark colors. Could be serious. QUICK! Someone contact Dan Rather. He'll get to the bottom of this vanilla versus chocolate issue.
I do agree completely with the nachos statement. :D :p

bikecopjoe said:
I don't know. Michael Moore strikes me as the Twinkies type. I could be wrong, though. Perhaps someone should do a news report on this issue and determine if Michael Moore favors vanilla cakes with cream filling or chocolate cakes with cream filling. And if he does perfer Twinkies, does this indicate a hidden dislike for dark colors. Could be serious. QUICK! Someone contact Dan Rather. He'll get to the bottom of this vanilla versus chocolate issue.

Sorry to disagree with you right out of the gate bikecopjoe, but based on the fact that Hostess Twinkies just filed for bankruptcy (thank you Atkins mania), it would be a fair assumption that Michael Moore isn't doing yeomen's work by keeping his head down in the Twinkies feed trough. But I agree with you on contacting Dan Rather, he, or his producer Mary Mapes might be having some free time on their hands in the near future.

bikecopjoe said:

Ok, I didn't mean to appear so conservative Michael probably enjoys many sugar enriched compounds. I respect his knowledge on this subject. When it comes to calories, he is the man, and I use the term losely.

Channel 4 tonight - transmitted Fahrenheit 9/11 by Michael Moore.

I saw it initially last year and re-watched it again just to see what impression it would make.

The content of it is damning - the words of the Bush administration.
Particularly words like "our will has prevailed" - Bush on board an aircraft carrier in May 2003.
Or one soldier "why do people hate us (US military in Iraq), we're here to liberate them".

Shock and Awe.
Hearts and Minds.
Liberators.
All rhethoric from the Bush camp.
Still, the people spoke on November 2nd.

Democracy is "the enactment of the will of the people".
Obviously, Bush's policy in Iraq did not disuade people in the USA.

See the number of US dead and injured passed 10,000.

limerickman said:
Channel 4 tonight - transmitted Fahrenheit 9/11 by Michael Moore.

I saw it initially last year and re-watched it again just to see what impression it would make.

The content of it is damning - the words of the Bush administration.
Particularly words like "our will has prevailed" - Bush on board an aircraft carrier in May 2003.
Or one soldier "why do people hate us (US military in Iraq), we're here to liberate them".

Shock and Awe.
Hearts and Minds.
Liberators.
All rhethoric from the Bush camp.
Still, the people spoke on November 2nd.

Democracy is "the enactment of the will of the people".
Obviously, Bush's policy in Iraq did not disuade people in the USA.

See the number of US dead and injured passed 10,000.
Yes, I believe the film is just as relevant today as it was upon release. Bush(by proxy & direct action)/Rummy/Wolfowitz have "blood on their hands" for arming the ******* in the 1980's. These guys are reeeal smart aren't they :mad: Looks like they wanted to set past mistakes right &, so far, it appears the golden egg has fallen on the floor-so to speak. If the elections don't work out (much like the election in Ohio; here didn't :rolleyes: ), their asses are toast.