Fahrrad Manufaktur VSF Bicycles in Germany

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by dannyfrankszzz, Apr 18, 2004.

  1. dannyfrankszzz

    dannyfrankszzz New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2003
    I'm going to be going to Germany in the near future and would like to purchase a bike from the Fahrrad Manufaktur range as they are an excellent brand and well made.

    Can anyone recommend the best places to go to purchase these types of bikes in Germany?

    Also, if anyone knows of any good German websites that do mail order for these types of bikes, that would be appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

    Tags:

  2. dannyfrankszzz <[email protected]>typed

    > I'm going to be going to Germany in the near future and
    > would like to purchase a bike from the Fahrrad Manufaktur
    > range as they are an excellent brand and well made.

    The build quality is good but the bikes are HEAVY...

  3. M-Gineering

    M-Gineering Guest

    Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:

    > dannyfrankszzz <[email protected]>typed
    >
    > > I'm going to be going to Germany in the near future and
    > > would like to purchase a bike from the Fahrrad
    > > Manufaktur range as they are an excellent brand and
    > > well made.
    >
    > The build quality is good but the bikes are HEAVY...
    >
    > --
    > Helen D. Vecht: [email protected] Edgware.

    Mwah, lift an Utopia first and you will be pleasantly
    surprised ;)
    --
    ---
    Marten Gerritsen

    INFOapestaartjeM-GINEERINGpuntNL www.m-gineering.nl

  4. m-gineering <[email protected]>typed

    > Helen Deborah Vecht wrote:
    > >
    > > dannyfrankszzz <[email protected]>typed
    > >
    > > > I'm going to be going to Germany in the near future
    > > > and would like to purchase a bike from the Fahrrad
    > > > Manufaktur range as they are an excellent brand and
    > > > well made.
    > >
    > > The build quality is good but the bikes are HEAVY...

    > Mwah, lift an Utopia first and you will be pleasantly
    > surprised ;)

    No point. I can no longer ride a bike and my partner's bike
    ain't going on a diet.

  5. Paul

    Paul Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    usenet- [email protected] says...
    > I'm going to be going to Germany in the near future and
    > would like to purchase a bike from the Fahrrad Manufaktur
    > range as they are an excellent brand and well made.
    >
    > Can anyone recommend the best places to go to purchase
    > these types of bikes in Germany?
    >
    > Also, if anyone knows of any good German websites that do
    > mail order for these types of bikes, that would be
    > appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >

    > --

    why go to Germany, when Germany can come to you :)
    http://www.bikefix.co.uk/fahrrad.html
    --
    .paul

    If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving is probably not
    the sport for you.

  6. * dannyfrankszzz <[email protected]>:

    > Can anyone recommend the best places to go to purchase
    > these types of bikes in Germany?

    I cannot recommend any special place to get a vsf bike,
    although I think my local dealer <http://www.dynamo-
    radsport.de> is OK, but for a full list of vsf dealers go to
    <http://www.fahrradmanufaktur.de>, click on the logo, then
    click on the menu "Händler".

    > Also, if anyone knows of any good German websites that do
    > mail order for these types of bikes, that would be
    > appreciated.

    AFAIK vsf bikes are not sold by mail order. vsf is an
    organization of local bicycle shops in Germany. At least in
    the western part of Germany you should find a shop that
    sells vsf bikes in any bigger city.
    --
    Stefan