Fail pic from the Tour of Utah.

Piotr

Jan 29, 2007
That's a great shot, but is it a FAIL?

128952648044839520.jpg

BTW, that's Raymond Kreder from Garmin/Felt.
%3E

Ohhhhhhh, what a card! The whole fail thing is sooooooo funny! And Genius! It only took a couple of originators to get a whole boatload of lemmings to follow.

alienator said:
Ohhhhhhh, what a card! The whole fail thing is sooooooo funny! And Genius! It only took a couple of originators to get a whole boatload of lemmings to follow.

I believe the lemming label is used for people who blindly follow someone to their own detriment, so I'm afraid your aloof attempt at sarcasm is a FAIL. :p

Traditional for rider 13 to post the number upside-down so that it sorta reads 31 rather than the unlucky alternative.

Oh, and lemmings run off cliffs rather than riding in boats, so "boatload of lemmings" = fail :p

roadhouse said:
you know, i never knew that about the number thing. thanks.

Its common for the commentators to point this our in the tour de france.

I thought the fail in this picture was the Wrong Way sign, not the number upside down...

Verto said:
I thought the fail in this picture was the Wrong Way sign, not the number upside down...

Having ridden that course, a one way road, I can vouch that they not only went the wrong way, but also mostly above the speed limit. I still don't see a "fail" since it's clearly a bike race on a closed course.

Big props to the photog for capturing the moment though.