Fair Play question

Hell and High Water

Guest
Are the reasons for this ever listed?

I'm wondering what the teams do/have done to get these points.

Specifically, I see that CSC has 75. That's a lot of _something_

-Bob

In article <[email protected]>,
Hell and High Water <[email protected]> wrote:

> Are the reasons for this ever listed?
>
> I'm wondering what the teams do/have done to get these points.
>

> Specifically, I see that CSC has 75. That's a lot of _something_

From Cyclingnews:
___________________
Fair Play

Finally, there is the Fair Play classification for teams. This is one where the more
points the team has, the lower they are on the classification. It is scored using six
criteria: A warning earns 0.50 points; a fine is worth 1 point for every 10 Swiss
francs; a time penalty is worth 2 points per second; a declassification is worth 100
points; a disqualification/explusion is worth 1000 points; and a positive doping
control is worth 2000 points.
___________________

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007/giro07/?id=/features/2007/giro_classifications07

--
tanx,
Howard

Never take a tenant with a monkey.

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Hell and High Water <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Are the reasons for this ever listed?
> >
> > I'm wondering what the teams do/have done to get these points.
> >

> > Specifically, I see that CSC has 75. That's a lot of _something_

> From Cyclingnews:
> ___________________
> Fair Play
>
> Finally, there is the Fair Play classification for teams. This is one where the more
> points the team has, the lower they are on the classification. It is scored using six
> criteria: A warning earns 0.50 points; a fine is worth 1 point for every 10 Swiss
> francs; a time penalty is worth 2 points per second; a declassification is worth 100
> points; a disqualification/explusion is worth 1000 points; and a positive doping
> control is worth 2000 points.
> ___________________
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007/giro07/?id=/features/2007/giro_classifications07

I know that, but I'm looking for a list of the teams specific
infractions.

Thanks.

-Bob

In article <[email protected]>,
Hell and High Water <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] says...
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > Hell and High Water <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > > Are the reasons for this ever listed?
> > >
> > > I'm wondering what the teams do/have done to get these points.
> > >

> > > Specifically, I see that CSC has 75. That's a lot of _something_

> > From Cyclingnews:
> > ___________________
> > Fair Play
> >
> > Finally, there is the Fair Play classification for teams. This is one where
> > the more points the team has, the lower they are on the classification. It is
> > scored using six criteria: A warning earns 0.50 points; a fine is worth 1 point
> > for every 10 Swiss francs; a time penalty is worth 2 points per second; a
> > declassification is worth 100 points; a disqualification/explusion is worth
> > 1000 points; and a positive doping control is worth 2000 points.
> >
> > http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007/giro07/?id=/features/2007/giro_classifi
> > cations07

> I know that, but I'm looking for a list of the teams specific
> infractions.

Oh, sorry - I misunderstood your "I'm wondering..."