Fake Chung: Whi Will This Idiot Kill Next?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Partial Eclipse Of The Mu_n, Nov 3, 2003.

  1. On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 02:54:59 -0500, "Dr. Andrew. B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp
    >>
    >>> I saw him piddling around with a stupid fad diet -
    >>>did he get past that yet?
    >>>
    >>>Wendy

    >> What diet is that?

    >I believe she's referring to my amazing diet that defies the laws of
    >physics and good sense as we now know them. You know which one she is
    >talking about. At this point, yes, it is a fad diet. When the
    >recalcitrant medical community finally grasps the simplicity of it, I
    >am certain they will flock to it. It will then not be a fad at all. It
    >will be a new craze. Can you not see the improvement that would be?

    Ball is in your court, Andrew

    Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

    Tags:

  2. Partial Eclipse Of The Mu_n wrote:

    > On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 02:54:59 -0500, "Dr. Andrew. B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >> http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

    > >> What diet is that?

    > >I believe she's referring to my amazing diet that defies the laws of
    > >physics and good sense as we now know them. You know which one she is
    > >talking about. At this point, yes, it is a fad diet. When the
    > >recalcitrant medical community finally grasps the simplicity of it, I
    > >am certain they will flock to it. It will then not be a fad at all. It
    > >will be a new craze. Can you not see the improvement that would be?

    > Ball is in your court, Andrew
    >
    > http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap970827.html
    > Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

    Report the imposter to its ISP. They should know who else to notify.

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist