Fake cyclingforum page

Chrishough9393

Apr 29, 2020
Hey - I joined the group to warn you about a fake cyclyingforum page: cyclingsforum.com

The group eautosls.com made fake forum posts that look like your forum I order for people to think their website is legit. They are a conn website. Beware. Hopefully you can get their forum taken down

I wondered where everybody was ha ha ha! :D:p:D

cyclingSforum ? I'll be sure to not go there. Good thing about having book marks. :)

Weird, simply weird. Thanks for the warning. So Chris, are you joining our fake, err I mean our legit forum?

Reactions: steve
I found wiseessays review to be helpful. Timely response from my writer and overall great papers, this service literally saved my life. i highly recommend them.

Since this is your first post I'm not going to risk looking at website someone with no track record here puts up for us to go to. I did that once, on this forum, and got a trojan horse out of the deal, so I'm not going to your site, sorry. You could be a great guy and that website a great site, but I'll let someone else try it first.

Hey - I joined the group to warn you about a fake cyclyingforum page: cyclingsforum.com

The group eautosls.com made fake forum posts that look like your forum I order for people to think their website is legit. They are a conn website. Beware. Hopefully you can get their forum taken down
On one of the cycling forums, I was trying to warn everyone about the dangers of riding a bicycle with a mask on. I've seen a lot of people doing this - it raises your blood CO2 and can cause a lot of health problems.

In any case I was told that I would be suspended for off-subject. "Take it to the covid-19 page" I was told. While I can appreciate that they don't want to get political arguments, that was hardly that.

That certainly is not political, you are warning people of a hazard, that's crazy, and you should be able to put that warning on any tread because a lot of people aren't going to read the "covid 19" page, I know I wouldn't read it, so I would be the one of many who would have never found out about your warning.

Speaking of warnings about C19, and this is really serious, its been in the the news today but if you haven't read it here is the summary. If you get C19, no matter if it's a mild case or a serious case, the virus settles into your heart and lungs, and if you do a high cardiovascular exercise, like riding a bike, EVER AFTER you've been declared healed of the virus, you could die from a heart attack! From what I've read that could be with you the rest of your life?! Read this: https://www.statnews.com/2020/07/27/covid19-concerns-about-lasting-heart-damage/

I would be ****** if I could never ride my bike again. Here's a bit of bad news, well for me it was, a friend of mine and his wife are avid cyclists, they got a mild case of C19, they got over it, about a month after getting over it the husband is riding is bike, like he had been doing all along, comes home and tells his wife that he had a great ride, 5 minutes later he was dead. I was wondering if the C19 had anything to do with it, now I know it did.