fakes

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Callistus Valer, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. It looks like that both Santiago Botero, and Aitor Gonzales were one season wonders. After having
    had secured big fat cycling contracts, they stopped working and became recreationist cyclists. I
    would expect these two to disappear by next year.

    Tags:

  2. "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > It looks like that both Santiago Botero, and Aitor Gonzales were one season wonders. After
    > having had secured big fat cycling contracts, they stopped working and became recreationist
    > cyclists. I would expect these two to disappear by next year.

    What's *work* got to do with it Callistus?

    They just need to take some EPO.

    According to you, this is the only way they can really expect any good results, right?

    - Boyd S.

  3. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    "Boyd Speerschneider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote in news:[email protected]:
    >
    > > It looks like that both Santiago Botero, and Aitor Gonzales were one season wonders. After
    > > having had secured big fat cycling contracts, they stopped working and became recreationist
    > > cyclists. I would expect these two to disappear by next year.
    >
    > What's *work* got to do with it Callistus?
    >
    > They just need to take some EPO.
    >
    > According to you, this is the only way they can really expect any good results, right?
    >
    > - Boyd S.

    Here is the answer, "They took EPO last year and then tried to compete this year without it. Results
    don't lie".

  4. Clovis Lark

    Clovis Lark Guest

    Callistus Valerius <[email protected]> wrote:
    > It looks like that both Santiago Botero, and Aitor Gonzales were one season wonders. After
    > having had secured big fat cycling contracts, they stopped working and became recreationist
    > cyclists. I would expect these two to disappear by next year.

    You might have said the same of Armstrong in the 93-95 tours...

  5. rod

    rod Guest

    "Callistus Valerius" <[email protected]> wrote:
    > It looks like that both Santiago Botero, and Aitor Gonzales were one season wonders. After
    > having had secured big fat cycling contracts, they stopped working and became recreationist
    > cyclists. I would expect these two to disappear by next year.
    If they are fakes then you should be good enough to be there for the next couple of years or so??
    How easy it is to critisize when the only riding you do is pedalling the remote of your TV around
    the lounge. I ride and envy any rider that gets anywhere near these guys, on drugs or not. Hop,