falling apart (again) pigging out on sugar, at no more pucking around as of New Years Day

Well tis the season. lol I am doing pretty bad myself, but not too
worried. I am keeping up my activity and will soon be back on the plan in a
few days. Don't sweat too much. Do the best you can and make sure you can
get back on after the 1st. Just do it.

Curt

"Lorelei" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> that says it all.
> Lori

What Saffy says.

She has the best heart in the whole world. I would listen to her before
doing anything else.

In article <fsLAd.3852$4h.3236@okepread03>, [email protected] says...
> What Saffy says.
>
> She has the best heart in the whole world. I would listen to her before
> doing anything else.

Why Jim, I do believe I have a #1 fan in you ;-) Trust me, I am NOT
perfect by ANY means (THAT wouldn't be any fun, now would it?)

Lori, you're a strong person, and you've been hardened by the fires of
this life like a fine arrow. You'll make because you HAVE to -- that's
just the way it is, so you'll give yourself a couple of days here and
there, but you'll climb right back up on the wagon because you're
PERSISTENT and you know what you have to do. Show life that you DO have
SOME control over it!

--
Saffire
205/146/125 - 5'1.5"

JC Der Koenig wrote:
> What a surprise.

I see your still unable to write more than single sentences. Keep trying

ADC <[email protected]> wrote:
> don't wait--start now, that way, you'll be 2 days ahead
> "Lorelei" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > that says it all.
> > Lori

Sympathies.

Whenever my wife and I had a high-carb day or two, planned or unplanned,
we'd admit we were "putting off weight loss" for the sake of this or that
food. No self-flagellation, just an honest admission and a recognition
that it was going to be a small blip on the large chart of the rest of our
lives. It wasn't always easy to get back on track, but skipping the guilt
trip also avoided the "I'm off the diet, so what's the point" phase.

Dan
325/192/190
Atkins since 1/1/02 (yeah, it was a New Year's Resolution)
Besetting sins: good beer, German bread, and Krispy Kremes

A new tic.

--
You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW

Saffire <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <fsLAd.3852$4h.3236@okepread03>, [email protected] says...
> > What Saffy says.
> >
> > She has the best heart in the whole world. I would listen to her before
> > doing anything else.

> Why Jim, I do believe I have a #1 fan in you ;-)

get a room. sheesh.

In article <fWNAd.24781$Cl3.14839@fed1read03>,
Bunky42 <[email protected]> wrote:

> JC Der Koenig wrote:
> > What a surprise.
> >

> I see your still unable to write more than single sentences. Keep trying

Arghhh!!!!! YOU'RE = "you are"

--
Michelle Levin
http://www.mindspring.com/~lunachick

I have only 3 flaws. My first flaw is thinking that I only have 3 flaws.

I doubt I've responded to you in the last year or so because I hate smug
tight-asses like you. but when you (if you can find one) ever have to face
the slow but inevitably painful death of your soulmate, then I'll listen to
anything you have to say, otherwise ********.
I had to restore my pc or you'd still be on killfile, oh well, here you go
again.
"JC Der Koenig" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> What a surprise.
>
> --
> You take stupid to a new level. -- MFW
>

> "Lorelei" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > that says it all.
> > Lori

Always with the excuses.

--

JC Der Koenig wrote:
> A new tic.

That's a real short sentence seven whole letters. Hmmmm, maybe your the
one who needs to find a college. Try getting more execrise.

Try eating less.

--

JC Der Koenig wrote:
> Always with the excuses.

Pssst, always the single sentences, keep trying JC

JC Der Koenig wrote:
> Try eating less.

Try making longer sentences, if you can lol

"Saffire" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <fsLAd.3852$4h.3236@okepread03>, [email protected] says...
>> What Saffy says.
>>
>> She has the best heart in the whole world. I would listen to her before
>> doing anything else.

> Why Jim, I do believe I have a #1 fan in you ;-) Trust me, I am NOT
> perfect by ANY means (THAT wouldn't be any fun, now would it?)
>
> Lori, you're a strong person, and you've been hardened by the fires of
> this life like a fine arrow. You'll make because you HAVE to -- that's
> just the way it is, so you'll give yourself a couple of days here and
> there, but you'll climb right back up on the wagon because you're
> PERSISTENT and you know what you have to do. Show life that you DO have
> SOME control over it!
>
> --
> Saffire
> 205/146/125 - 5'1.5"
> Atkins since 6/14/03
> Progress photo: http://photos.yahoo.com/saffire333

Saffy, I'll tell you what. I think you are a spectacular person. We'll
probably never meet in life, but I want you to know that what you have done
with your life is working.

I'm going along the same path, and now and then I hear positive feedback,
and that means the world to me. I imagine you are the same way, and I'm not
lying to you. You are just one spectacular lady. If more people in the
world were like you, there wouldn't be so many wars. Guys would stay home.