Falling over ant bones

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Hank Higgens, Apr 8, 2004.

  1. Hank Higgens

    Hank Higgens Guest

    This is dangerous, many runners fall over ant bones each
    year and break their necks or their heads with brains
    falling out.

    Ant bones are an underestimated danger to runners!

    Tags:

  2. Mike Maxwell

    Mike Maxwell Guest

    Hank Higgens wrote:
    > This is dangerous, many runners fall over ant bones each
    > year and break their necks or their heads with brains
    > falling out.
    >
    > Ant bones are an underestimated danger to runners!

    I haven't run into them (!), but I have been endangered by
    chicken breasts and hens' teeth.

    All seriousness aside, in the place I used to trail run, I
    would run into spider webs on morning runs. I never died
    from running into one, but they sure were annoying...

    Mike McSwell

  3. Not Him

    Not Him Guest

    [email protected] (Hank Higgens) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > This is dangerous, many runners fall over ant bones each
    > year and break their necks or their heads with brains
    > falling out.

    Dude, Next time you want to troll do your research first,
    because frankly you embarass us all. See this is a RUNNING
    newsgroup, so obviously there are no brains to fall out, and
    as a matter of fact, in the fall the vacuum might actually
    suck something in.

    > Ant boners are an underestimated danger to runners!

    I didn't even know ants had penis's.

  4. Tenkbabe

    Tenkbabe Guest

    [email protected] (Not HIM) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected] (Hank Higgens) wrote in
    > message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > This is dangerous, many runners fall over ant bones each
    > > year and break their necks or their heads with brains
    > > falling out.
    > >

    > Dude, Next time you want to troll do your research first,
    > because frankly you embarass us all. See this is a RUNNING
    > newsgroup, so obviously there are no brains to fall out,
    > and as a matter of fact, in the fall the vacuum might
    > actually suck something in.

    If this is a running newsgrop, wtf are you doing here?
    You've done nothing but troll since you've been here.

    tkb