Fallowfield Loop

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006 02:09:10 +1100, 92jon
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Hi,
>We have some news about the Fallowfield Loop, which is one of our
>favourite local rbike rides. Glad to hear that more path / cycle routes
>are being proposed.
>
>http://bikerides.dsracing.me.uk/news.htm
>
>Thanks
>JON

Hi Jon.

Just seen this for the first time - look's to be a very good and
useful site. I'm particularly interested in the Fallowfield loop as
it's pretty local for a Didsbury-ite like myself.

Just one little constructive criticism - it would be good to lose the
"market-trader" spellings off the button bar at the top - it's the
first thing you see and it's a bit jarring. Ha'penny worth of tar and
all that?

Tim Binns wrote:

> Hi Jon.
>
> Just seen this for the first time - look's to be a very good and
> useful site. I'm particularly interested in the Fallowfield loop as
> it's pretty local for a Didsbury-ite like myself.
>
> Just one little constructive criticism - it would be good to lose the
> "market-trader" spellings off the button bar at the top - it's the
> first thing you see and it's a bit jarring. Ha'penny worth of tar and
> all that?

Yeah well, neither of you are very good at apostrophe's are you?

I'll get me coat...

Simon

me? I just want to get out on those Gtr Manchester towpaths straight away!