rec.sport.unicycling · Public discussion

FAlls Creek in Oklahoma

Started by uni_ok · · Last activity · 3 posts · 459 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.sport.unicycling
Published
20 June 2004
Last activity
20 June 2004
Original author
uni_ok
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
459
Views / 30 days
3

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I was wondering if there is a person on this site who goes to the
    christian camp called falls creek south of Davis, Oklahoma? While i was
    there last week i heard of a person riding a unicycle. I would really
    like to meet them or if there are any other unicyclists that are going
    there in the summer please post and i would like to give u a visit at ur
    cabin there. thx
    derek

    --
    uni_ok

    If life gives u lemons, throw them back and demand it to give u
    apples!!! 🙂
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    uni_ok's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6877
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33333

  2. Hey Derek,

    Try going to:
    http://www.unicycling.org/
    and see if you can find him/her there.

    Tommy

    --
    Tmornstar - Grandmaster 2T

    Tommy Thompson
    [email hidden] (No PMs. please)
    Memphis Unicycle Club
    Please vist our web site:
    http://www.memphisunicycleclub.com
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tmornstar's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/658
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33333

  3. Hey Derek, I grew up in Tulsa and used to go to Falls Creek when I was
    in junior high and high school. Some of my best memories are at that
    camp. My senior year (1979) I took my giraffe and broke my wrist when I
    fell off of it. The sprocket slipped and the wheel came out from under
    me. I still had a great time, though.

    Tom

    --
    tomcopeland
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    tomcopeland's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/713
    View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33333

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.