Falsifier in Chief: "We’ve never been stay the course"

thebluetrain said:
The truth hurts, eh? The difference between Republicans and Democrats is this:
Republican: Panders to the conservative base during elections.

Democrat: Panders to the conservative issues with Republicans during elections.

Thats why the Dems havent won a thing in six years and it hasnt been any different so far this election period. I just call it like I see it.

yep, the truth does hurt. unless, of course, like a republican, the truth is the last thing to concern you when you are focused only on keeping your party in power...

Defining moments
News Item: National Republican Congressional Committee sends operatives to look through tax, court and other records of Democratic candidates with an eye toward more than $40 million in TV ads to "define" opponents.
News Item: Republican operatives find that an upstate New York Democratic congressional candidate had placed a call to a sex line and billed the taxpayers.

News Item: TV ad appears showing images of the Democrat next to the silhouette of a dancing woman, who says, "Hi, sexy. You've reached the live, one-on-one fantasy line."

News Item: Democrat releases phone records showing he had dialed a number, reached a sex line, hung up immediately and then dialed the number of the New York Department of Criminal Justice Services, which has the same seven last digits as the sex line --in other words, a clear case of a misdialed number.

News Item: N National Republican Congressional Committee stands by TV ad, saying it is "totally true" that the Democrat had dialed the number of a sex line.

The TV ad is still running.

The system works.

the BBC made a big report on this issue on Tues night..

they quoted Bush on video speeches making about 10 differnet statements that they will 'stay the course' ...that thier prime objectives will only be completed if America 'stay the course'

'stay the course' is propaganda, pure and simple...

its is a statement that is manufactured to help get the support of the american public..

'stay the course' means, 'do you want those bad guys to win?'

"HELL NO" comes the booming voice...and Bush sniggers in glee. 'well send us your children, dead soldiers dont grow in trees ya know'

now the message has changed. The big pull out is clearly in sight. So 'stay the course' never existed...

do they think we are as stupid as they are?...obviously the answer is yes..

I never met Arnold S personally but I do know one or two people who trained with him back in the old days. I can tell you for sure Arnold S doesn't admire and never has admired ******.
The idea Arnold admired ****** was taken out of context from something he said in Pumping Iron to the effect he always "admired" people who were leaders such as Jesus or Napoleon e.t.c. The fact Gustav Schwarzennegger (his father) was in fact a supporter of the Nazi Party is neither here nor there as Arnie didn't go to Gustav's funeral seeing as they were never particularly close.
As for the passes towards women, I think this was more a case of trying it on. Loads of guys (including Bill Clinton) have been guilty of that. There are one or two people who bear witness to Bill having hookers dress up as cheerleaders and various scandals of that nature. Plus, Bill Clinton doesn't have the excuse he took steroids at the time.
For the record, Schwarzennegger opposed the Iraq War from the onset and has spoken out in favour of gays and moslems or other minority groups.

Wurm said:
Interesting how you ignored the other 15 perps and thought you could instead deflect to something that you assume is not true.

AS had conflict of interest issues when he ran for governor (supporting Ken Lay in California's Enron debacle), he is an admitted admirer of ******, as well as being known as a sexual assaulter (groping women, etc.). You should see what he's done to CA as a "liberal" Republican. :rolleyes:

http://www.arnoldexposed.com/

That's it in a nutshell, MP.

I highly doubt the US will get out any time soon in reality, judging from what Der Fuhrer has said recently. His most recent mumblings are intended to assuage the masses for the elections, that's all. If the Repigs' poll #'s weren't so far in the toilet, he'd be playing the old saw that the Dems are soft on Terra while keeping up the lie that "we're making progress in Eye-Rack"...

Especially if the Repigs maintain the Congress - which is very possible with the help of Diebold, Sequoia Systems, and ES&S electronic "voting" - the US military isn't going anywhere. It'll stay in Iraq for at least another year before ChimpCo blames the Iraqi "gov't" for not meeting certain "benchmarks" that the US will undoubtedly have set as conditions for withdrawal.

That will be the excuse to try to save face: "You guys effed up, so we're outta here."

The facts on Arnold S. are the facts, Carrera, nothwithstanding your habit to minimize/downplay anything that is at all bad about right-wingers. You can spin them any way you like though. Geez, do I have to pull out and post the quotes, which are definitely in context? :rolleyes: Now you see why I cut & paste so often.

They hung out with Kurt Waldheim for Chrissakes. So to get elected and re-elected, Arnold S. is no different than his cohorts: he'll say and do anything. Merely because he throws a few bones to the other side - which is neccesary in CA - doesn't mean he's had a sea-change.

stevebaby said:
Which one is Osama bin Laden?
:D
Indded. Where is the "wanted dead or alive" character :confused: Truth be told, it would not help the Repubs to have him found because it would negate the necessity for their foreign policy initiatives-securing oil-rich nations.

MountainPro said:
"HELL NO" comes the booming voice...and Bush sniggers in glee. 'well send us your children, dead soldiers dont grow in trees ya know'
The ironic part is many of them are from his base. Eventually they are going to notice that many of their family members are gone. Oh who am I kidding :confused: They're just waiting for the rapture anyway :rolleyes:

stevebaby said:
Which one is Osama bin Laden?
:D
osama_cavedummies.jpg

Wurm said:
That will be the excuse to try to save face: "You guys effed up, so we're outta here."
i have no doubt that someone will get blamed for this...some poor scapegoat will get the bullet and the criminals will be sitting atop the ****-heap smelling of roses.