Fame at last

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Tim Hall, Jun 16, 2003.

  1. Tim Hall

    Tim Hall Guest

    See the cover of this month's Tandem Club Journal?

    That's me that is.

    And Mrs. Hall.

    Tim
    --
    I understand very little of what's being discussed but for some reason it's fascinating.

    (Jon Thompson, urs)

    Tags:

  2. >See the cover of this month's Tandem Club Journal?

    .jpgs??? url???

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~
    h$**$*$el$**e$n$**$d$**$o$*$t**$$s$**$im$mo$ns*@a$**o$l.c$$*o$*m*$ by getting rid of the
    overdependence on money and fame
    ~~~~~~~~~~

  3. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:40:05 +0100, Tim Hall <[email protected]> wrote:

    >See the cover of this month's Tandem Club Journal? That's me that is. And Mrs. Hall.

    And a Hase Pino?

    Guy
    ===

  4. Tim Hall

    Tim Hall Guest

    On 16 Jun 2003 18:56:57 GMT, [email protected] (wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX) wrote:

    >>See the cover of this month's Tandem Club Journal?
    >
    >.jpgs??? url???

    Sadly the Tandem Club journal is printed on mashed up trees only.

    Club website at <http://www.wilde-hobbs.freeserve.co.uk> and then peek at the photo gallery. The
    shot used is the top of the March 2003 bunch.

    Tim
    --
    I understand very little of what's being discussed but for some reason it's fascinating.

    (Jon Thompson, urs)

  5. Tim Hall

    Tim Hall Guest

    On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 22:05:24 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:40:05 +0100, Tim Hall <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>See the cover of this month's Tandem Club Journal? That's me that is. And Mrs. Hall.
    >
    >And a Hase Pino?

    Correct. 2 points to the Reading team.

    Tim
    --
    I understand very little of what's being discussed but for some reason it's fascinating.

    (Jon Thompson, urs)

  6. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    In news:[email protected], Just zis Guy, you know?
    <[email protected]> typed:

    > And a Hase Pino?

    Are you allowed to say that in polite company?

    Tony

    --
    http://www.raven-family.com