Famous quotes

roKeMS

Mar 11, 2002
Famous quotes. <br />Words to live by. ;D<br /><br /><br />1) &quot;Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can<br />fake whole relationships.&quot; (Sharon Stone)<br /><br />2) &quot;Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives but<br />he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.&quot; (Barbara Bush Former US First Lady)<br /><br />3) &quot;Ah, yes, divorce..., from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's<br />genitals through his wallet.&quot; (Robin Williams)<br /><br />4) &quot;Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place.&quot; (Billy<br />Crystal)<br /><br />5) &quot;Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't<br />like and just give her a house.&quot; (Rod Stewart)<br /><br /><br />6) &quot;There are only two reasons to sit in the back row of an airplane:<br />Either you have diarrhea, or you're eager to meet people who do.&quot; (Henry<br />Kissinger)<br /><br /><br />7) &quot;My girlfriend always laughs during sex - no matter what she's<br />reading.&quot; (Steve Jobs)-(Founder: Apple Computer)<br /><br />8) &quot;My cousin just died. He was only 19. He got stung by a bee, the<br />natural enemy of a tightrope walker.&quot; (Dan Rather)-(News anchorman)<br /><br />9) &quot;I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said,<br />&quot;Thyroid problem?&quot; (Arnold Schwartzenegger)<br /><br />10) &quot;Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men.<br />Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps.&quot; (Tiger Woods)<br /><br />11) &quot;Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the<br />only time of the month that I can be myself. (Roseanne)<br /><br />12) According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable<br />undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other<br />women. They say that women are too judgmental, whereas, of course, men are just<br />grateful. (Robert De Niro)<br /><br />13) AND THE NUMBER ONE QUOTE IS:<br />See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only<br />enough<br />blood to run one at a time. (Robin Williams)<br /><br /> ;D 8)<br />