Fan of Mikey Jones

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Champ, Feb 6, 2003.

  1. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

  2. Steve

    Steve Guest

  3. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

  4. Velozoom

    Velozoom Guest

  5. Danny Callen

    Danny Callen Guest

    "velozoom" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > What the hell, Mike? Can't ya get groupies with bigger tits?

    Yeh I figured Ronde would have bigger ones than that!

    Danny Callen

  6. Trdina

    Trdina Guest

    "Danny Callen" <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > Yeh I figured Ronde would have bigger ones than that!
    >
    > Danny Callen

    He's only been off the bike for 2 years, now. It'll be another couple before he's up to a 'c' cup.

  7. Velozoom

    Velozoom Guest

    Hey Mike, did you break your leg trying to get at that broad in the picture?