Fan powered tricycle

> Judging by the absence of brakes, speed isn't a problem.

At least he isn't claiming that this is some revolutionary improvement
to the current design of the bicycle

On Jul 5, 11:16 am, Bugbear <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Judging by the absence of brakes, speed isn't a problem.

> At least he isn't claiming that this is some revolutionary improvement
> to the current design of the bicycle

Wait until he goes on the New Inventors! ;-)

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Jul 5, 11:16 am, Bugbear <[email protected]> wrote:
> > > Judging by the absence of brakes, speed isn't a problem.

> > At least he isn't claiming that this is some revolutionary improvement
> > to the current design of the bicycle

> Wait until he goes on the New Inventors! ;-)

I'm waiting to see the footage when he gets a 80kph wind gust(head wind)

On Jul 5, 1:51 pm, "stu" <[email protected]> wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > > At least he isn't claiming that this is some revolutionary improvement
> > > to the current design of the bicycle

> > Wait until he goes on the New Inventors! ;-)

> I'm waiting to see the footage when he gets a 80kph wind gust(head wind)

I had 60kph gusts for headwinds on the way into work this morning, it
made for a very, very slow commute. Still, if it stays a westerly
I'll have a great tailwind to the post office then home.